Are you trying to install Word Search for PC? We will show you the installation method of Word Search in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 7738680 times. The latest version of the Word Search, which is null is already have released at Jul 22, 2022. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Word Search for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Word Search For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Word Search on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Word Search using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Word Search so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Word Search on your computer.
|App Name:||Word Search On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Italic Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Word Search Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Word Search in the Word category. You can download and install Word Search on your Android phone from there. Italic Games is the developer of Word Search who made this app.
null is the latest version of Word Search that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 7738680. Plus, you’ll see that Word Search has a good user rating of 4.7.
You can install the latest version of Word Search, which is Jul 22, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Word Search on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Word Search App Overview and Details
Get the incredibly addicting word search game that everyone is talking about! Expand your vocabulary and show off your spelling skills as you search for all the hidden words.
Word Search (also known as Word Seek, Word Find, Word Sleuth or Mystery Word) is a word game that consists of the letters of words placed in a grid. The objective of this puzzle is to find and mark all the words hidden inside the box. The words may be placed horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
Word Search Features:
– 100+ different categories for your different moods
– Starts off easy but gets challenging fast
– Replay categories in Time mode or Classic mode
– Daily challenges to earn extra rewards
– Use the Hints when you get stuck
– Enjoyable graphics with easy controls
– NO WIFI? NO PROBLEM! Enjoy the word search puzzle anytime, anywhere!
Forget the pen and paper – You’ll never experience a dull moment once you have this most addicting word search game!
Whats New In this Word Search?
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
You can use the null of Word Search app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Word Search app, Italic Games offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Word Search in the Word. The multi screen usage also is good for Word Search if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Italic Games to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Word Search for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Word Search to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Word Search and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Word Search. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Word Search.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.