Are you trying to install Win the White House for PC? We will show you the installation method of Win the White House in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 1112777 times. The latest version of the Win the White House, which is 1.2.1 is already have released at Feb 15, 2020. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
Our goal is to help you get the Win the White House for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Win the White House Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Win the White House is iCivics and they’ve done a great job at keeping Win the White House simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Win the White House under Educational of Play Store. Win the White House’s latest version is 1.2.1 with an impressive user base of over 1112777. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.7 shows how people love Win the White House.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Win the White House is Feb 15, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Win the White House on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Win the White House App Overview and Details
Running for the presidency isn’t easy! In Win the White House, manage your very own presidential campaign by debating your opponents, strategically raising funds, polling voters, launching media campaigns, and making personal appearances. Keep a close eye on the map as you battle for electoral votes.
Played 3.5 million+ times on iCivics.org, this NEW and IMPROVED version of Win the White House includes all new ways to put your stamp on your campaign:
– More avatars
– New campaign slogans
– Running mate options
-Maverick Option for creating your platform
– Refreshed content, art and game play
– Option to print your personalised campaign materials
Sign up for an iCivics account to earn Impact Points and game-based achievements!
Teachers: Check out our classroom resources for Win the White House. Just visit www.icivics.org!
Learning Objectives: Your students will …
-Explain the electoral process (primary and general elections, Electoral College)
-Identify the influence of the media in forming public opinion
-Analyze how parts of a whole interact to produce outcomes in complex systems
1. Create a candidate. Pick an avatar, home state, political party, and campaign slogan.
2. Choose the issues that matter to you. Battle it out with other presidential hopefuls in a primary debate by choosing the best arguments for the issues you care about.
3. Win the primaries. The primary season doubles as the game tutorial in Win the White House. Gain campaign skills by spending time and resources in Iowa and New Hampshire.
4. Win the election. As the party candidate, you must work to gain and keep momentum through targeted media campaigns and personal appearances. Running for office isn’t cheap, so you’ll need to find funding in friendly states. Your ability to poll will also keep you in the know and help guide you to a presidential victory!
Whats New In this Win the White House?
Version 1.2.1 Notes:
– Number of visual defects & inconsistencies resolved
– Visual improvements on Internet Connection prompts
– Quality of life improvements for Spanish translation
– VO now plays during the National Convention scene
Download & Install Win the White House For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Win the White House app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Win the White House app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Win the White House will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Win the White House on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Win the White House On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 15, 2020|
|Get it On:|
You can use the 1.2.1 of Win the White House app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Win the White House app, iCivics offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Win the White House in the Educational. The multi screen usage also is good for Win the White House if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the iCivics to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Win the White House for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Win the White House to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Win the White House and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Win the White House. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Win the White House.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.