Are you trying to install Throw Knife for PC? We will show you the installation method of Throw Knife in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 140765 times. The latest version of the Throw Knife, which is 2.09 is already have released at Jun 19, 2020. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Throw Knife for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Throw Knife For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Throw Knife on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Throw Knife using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Throw Knife so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Throw Knife on your computer.
|App Name:||Throw Knife On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 19, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Throw Knife Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Throw Knife in the Simulation category. You can download and install Throw Knife on your Android phone from there. Peakofgames is the developer of Throw Knife who made this app.
2.09 is the latest version of Throw Knife that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 140765. Plus, you’ll see that Throw Knife has a good user rating of 3.8.
You can install the latest version of Throw Knife, which is Jun 19, 2020 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Throw Knife on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Throw Knife App Overview and Details
“Throw Flippy Knife Simulator” – use an unrivaled simulation of technique of throwing a flippy knife, a shuriken and an ax to achieve maximum score and rating.
Set direction, power and angle of the throw to hit the target with a sharp edge of the object.
How to play:
Click on the hand with a weapon and pull your finger to the left.
The further the finger is drawn the higher is the throwing power.
The same way adjust the rotation of a flippy knife or an ax to hit the target with the right angle of the blade.
The red arrow indicates the direction of the throw. The length of the arrow indicates the throwing power.
– earn maximum points for the round;
– compete with your friends in achieving the highest score for the round;
– earn coins and buy exclusive steel, silver and golden items for throwing.
Points are counted for hitting the target depending on the field:
– for getting into the apple you’ll get 5 points, the current throw attempt is saved and bonus attempt is given;
– for getting into other fields, you’ll be credited with 4, 3, 2 and 1 point respectively while retaining the attempt. However bonus attempt is not given in this case.
– weapons from the steel collection increase the number of points in 2 times when hitting the target , from silver in 3 times, and from golden in 5 times compared to the standard throwing weapons.
The steel, silver and gold collections differ not only in scores for hitting but also in flight physics and complexity of the hit. One-sided knives and axes that are sharpened only from one side can hit the target only in an appropriate position at the moment of hitting the target (only blade hits the target).
– after gaining 10 points knives are available for throwing
– after gaining 100 points axes are available for throwing
Whats New In this Throw Knife?
Performance was optimised
You can use the 2.09 of Throw Knife app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Throw Knife app, Peakofgames offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Throw Knife in the Simulation. The multi screen usage also is good for Throw Knife if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Peakofgames to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Throw Knife for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Throw Knife to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Throw Knife and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Throw Knife. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Throw Knife.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.