Are you trying to install Steam Link for PC? We will show you the installation method of Steam Link in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 11661594 times. The latest version of the Steam Link, which is 1.1.92 is already have released at Jun 18, 2022. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
We will help you download the Steam Link for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Steam Link on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Steam Link on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Steam Link on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Steam Link as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Steam Link On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Valve Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Steam Link Andorid App Summary
Valve Corporation is the developer of the Steam Link, and they have the app under the Entertainment of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Steam Link from them is 1.1.92 with over 11661594 users under the hood. With a 3.7 rating, the Steam Link is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Steam Link is Jun 18, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Steam Link on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Steam Link App Overview and Details
The Steam Link app brings desktop gaming to your Android device. Just pair a Bluetooth controller or Steam Controller to your device, connect to a computer running Steam, and start playing your existing Steam games.
For best performance with Android TV:
* Connect your computer using Ethernet to your router
* Connect your Android TV using Ethernet to your router
For best performance with tablets and phones:
* Connect your computer using Ethernet to your 5Ghz WiFi router
* Connect your Android device to the 5GHz band of your WiFi network
* Keep your Android device within a reasonable range of your router
Whats New In this Steam Link?
* Added enhanced rumble emulation for DualSense Wireless Controllers with updated firmware, when connected via USB
* Added support for the Nintendo Online classic controllers
* Added support for the Qanba Obsidian and Dragon Arcade Joysticks
* Fixed triggers being pulled when pressing the controller overlay button
* Please report bugs and crashes here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/353380/discussions/4/
You can use the 1.1.92 of Steam Link app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Steam Link app, Valve Corporation offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Steam Link in the Entertainment. The multi screen usage also is good for Steam Link if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Valve Corporation to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Steam Link for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Steam Link to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Steam Link and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Steam Link. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Steam Link.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.