Are you trying to install SOS (Game) for PC? We will show you the installation method of SOS (Game) in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 5883944 times. The latest version of the SOS (Game), which is 3.48 is already have released at Jan 31, 2021. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
The latest SOS (Game) for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
SOS (Game) Andorid App Summary
Board and Puzzle Games has developed the SOS (Game) for Android. You can find it under the Board category on Play Store. Since its inception, SOS (Game) has got over 5883944+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.7 rating and the latest version of it is 3.48
The latest update of SOS (Game) is Jan 31, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
SOS (Game) App Overview and Details
Thank you all for the downloads! You have made this to be the most popular implementation of SOS Game in play store!
The favourite simple game that we all have played usually at class-room with pencil and paper, is available on Android!
This is a very nice game to pastime. You can play with your friends or versus the computer.
There are two difficulty levels normal and hard and the SOS Game uses random engine so the computer won’t make the same moves all the time.
The hard difficulty level is very challenging and anticipates the future moves.
For those who don’t know how to play SOS game here are the rules.
1) SOS is a two player game played in a 2D grid e.g. 7×7.
2) The players have the option to put either S or O at an empty square.
3) Each turn plays one player.
4) If a player makes an SOS sequence (horizontal, vertical or diagonal) that player plays another turn.
5) The player which will make the most SOS sequences wins.
For more games check our other play store applications.
Install “SOS (Game)” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the SOS (Game) on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the SOS (Game) app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install SOS (Game).
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|SOS (Game) On Your PC
|Board and Puzzle Games
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Jan 31, 2021
|Get it On:
Whats New In this SOS (Game)?
Version 3.48 changes:
Fixed crash at app exit
Fixed issue with exit dialog immediately being dismissed when back button pressed
You can use the 3.48 of SOS (Game) app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the SOS (Game) app, Board and Puzzle Games offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like SOS (Game) in the Board. The multi screen usage also is good for SOS (Game) if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Board and Puzzle Games to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the SOS (Game) for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This SOS (Game) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SOS (Game) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the SOS (Game). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SOS (Game).
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.