Are you trying to install Smart Translator for PC? We will show you the installation method of Smart Translator in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 1414524 times. The latest version of the Smart Translator, which is 3.3.2 is already have released at May 8, 2022. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
The technical specifications of the Smart Translator for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Smart Translator Andorid App Summary
Smart Translator was developed by SmartWho and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Smart Translator from Google Play store under the Productivity category. The latest version of Smart Translator is 3.3.2 on Play store with total users of 1414524. The Smart Translator app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Smart Translator is May 8, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Smart Translator on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Smart Translator App Overview and Details
1. Smart Translator from the Internet-enabled real-time translation is available.(By Bing API)
2. Regardless of the language of the text input language you select is automatically recognized and translated into the language is translated.
3. Translated data is stored in an environment where the Internet can call and can be used as dictionary.
4. English To Play feature Main menu> Settings> TTS (text-to-speech) voice data from the installation should proceed. Or Downloads the voice data for the SVOX Pico Engine by getting the language pack from the Android Market.
5. For voice input feature [Google Voice Search] application in the market for search and install the required support.
Some of the languages below the current translation is not supported. Please note.
– Translation support language
– Speech Support Languages
How To Install & Download Smart Translator For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Smart Translator for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Smart Translator.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Smart Translator on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Smart Translator and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Smart Translator on your computer right away.
|Smart Translator On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|May 8, 2022
|Get it On:
Whats New In this Smart Translator?
[ Version 3.3.2 ]
Translation engine update
Voice recognition, TTS function improvement
Developer Policy Check and Compliance
You can use the 3.3.2 of Smart Translator app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Smart Translator app, SmartWho offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Smart Translator in the Productivity. The multi screen usage also is good for Smart Translator if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the SmartWho to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Smart Translator for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Smart Translator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Smart Translator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Smart Translator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Smart Translator.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.