Are you trying to install Smart Share (Videos and Images) for PC? We will show you the installation method of Smart Share (Videos and Images) in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 78474 times. The latest version of the Smart Share (Videos and Images), which is null is already have released at Mar 13, 2017. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
Do you know the technical specifics of Smart Share (Videos and Images) for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Smart Share (Videos and Images) Andorid App Summary
The Smart Share (Videos and Images) application developer is MoboApp. They listed the Smart Share (Videos and Images) under the Social category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Smart Share (Videos and Images) is more than 78474. With a 3.3, the latest null of the Smart Share (Videos and Images) is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Smart Share (Videos and Images) is Mar 13, 2017, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Smart Share (Videos and Images) on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|Smart Share (Videos and Images) On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Mar 13, 2017
|Get it On:
Smart Share (Videos and Images) Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Smart Share (Videos and Images) on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Smart Share (Videos and Images) and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Smart Share (Videos and Images) on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Smart Share (Videos and Images) App Overview and Details
This application provide freedom of sharing large size HD photos at mobile network (GPRS) quickly and with minimum cost. Mostly people share large size HD photos (specially pictures taken from camera) at Facebook, Google+, Drive, Picasa, Twitter or send through MMS or mail etc. Sharing large size (HD) photos at mobile network is costly and time taking. To minimize cost, this application allow to adjust sharing large size photo size through application settings according to type of network.
Only once you configure photo sharing size, then lets this application to handle rest of things. This application can share your large size HD photos at Facebook, Google+, Drive, Picasa, Twitter, MMS, Email and many more networks.
Version 1.1 features:
* Maintain aspect ratio of photos for smaller size photos
* New user friendly interface with HD icon of shared photos
* Bug fixing of crashing at some devices during application launch
Previous version features:
* Share HD photos at GPRS quickly by reducing size.
* Manage your share settings for different networks like settings for GPRS and setting for WiFi.
* Reshare your photos quickly
* All last shared photos in image grid view with information of used network.
* Pick HD photos from gallery and share them quickly.
How it works:
1. Update sharing settings from menu (optional)
2. Tap to “Pick and Share” button from top, select photo from gallery and done.
Whats New In this Smart Share (Videos and Images)?
You can use the null of Smart Share (Videos and Images) app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Smart Share (Videos and Images) app, MoboApp offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Smart Share (Videos and Images) in the Social. The multi screen usage also is good for Smart Share (Videos and Images) if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the MoboApp to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Smart Share (Videos and Images) for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Smart Share (Videos and Images) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Smart Share (Videos and Images) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Smart Share (Videos and Images). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Smart Share (Videos and Images).
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.