Are you trying to install SkiApp for PC? We will show you the installation method of SkiApp in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 328 times. The latest version of the SkiApp, which is v0.0.13 is already have released at Dec 11, 2020. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
So, you want to download the SkiApp for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
SkiApp Andorid App Summary
The SkiApp is listed under the Sports category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the SkiApp is samuele.malavasi. The current version of SkiApp is v0.0.13 with a total user count of 328 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Dec 11, 2020 was the last date the SkiApp was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download SkiApp For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the SkiApp on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the SkiApp to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for SkiApp. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the SkiApp on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the SkiApp on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||SkiApp On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 11, 2020|
|Get it On:|
SkiApp App Overview and Details
SkiApp si occupa di aggregare, geolocalizzare e fornirti strumenti di ricerca avanzata sulle più recenti uscite di scialpinismo effettuate nell’ arco Alpino
Basandosi sui principali portali Italiani e su un sistema di aggregazione dei dati da ora sarà possibile consultare ancora più facilmente condizioni del manto nevoso, stato di innevamento e di sicurezza degli itinerari che più ti interessano.
Una comoda mappa mostra inoltre i risultati delle vostre ricerche o delle ultime uscite riportate dalla community.
Whats New In this SkiApp?
You can use the v0.0.13 of SkiApp app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the SkiApp app, samuele.malavasi offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like SkiApp in the Sports. The multi screen usage also is good for SkiApp if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the samuele.malavasi to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the SkiApp for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This SkiApp to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SkiApp and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the SkiApp. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SkiApp.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.