Are you trying to install Simply Learn Hindi for PC? We will show you the installation method of Simply Learn Hindi in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 175206 times. The latest version of the Simply Learn Hindi, which is 4.4.9 is already have released at Apr 20, 2021. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Simply Learn Hindi for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Simply Learn Hindi On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Simya Solutions Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Apr 20, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Simply Learn Hindi Andorid App Summary
The Simply Learn Hindi was developed by the popular developer agency named Simya Solutions Ltd.. They have the Simply Learn Hindi in the Travel & Local category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 4.4.9, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 175206 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Simply Learn Hindi latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 20, 2021 was the last date the Simply Learn Hindi was updated with new features. If you want to use the Simply Learn Hindi on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Simply Learn Hindi using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Simply Learn Hindi For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Simply Learn Hindi using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Simply Learn Hindi on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Simply Learn Hindi here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Simply Learn Hindi App Overview and Details
★★★ Learn Hindi language when visiting India ★★★
Simply Learn Hindi Language App is a FREE language app that will assist you to speak Hindi quickly and effectively.
All Hindi phrases and words are presented to you in both phonetic and original Hindi writing. They are recorded by a native speaker from India.
Save your favorite phrases and words to review them without fuss.
Study your vocabulary with flashcards using the spaced repetition technique.
Test your knowledge with fun Hindi language quiz and review your score.
★★★ Survive when travelling in India ★★★
Use the Hindi phrasebook to survive in India. All important survival phrases are included.
For example, let the app speak to the Taxi driver in India to show them where you want to go.
Search all phrases and words to quickly access what you need.
★★★ Main Features ★★★
✓ 300+ free Hindi phrases and words
✓ Recorded by a native speaker from India
✓ High quality audio
✓ Spaced repetition learning system
✓ Hindi quiz to review your skills
✓ Track your learning progress
✓ Save your favorite phrases and words
✓ Quick search function
✓ Copy the phrases to the clipboard (by clicking long on the phrase)
✓ Play the sound more slowly
✓ Adjust the quiz and flashcards settings for Hindi to English, English to Hindi
★★★ Learning Categories ★★★
* Numbers * Time&Date * Basic Conversation * Greetings * Directions Phrases * Directions Words * Eating out in India * Sightseeing in India * Shopping in India * Emergency * Accommodation
* Advanced Conversation * Health * Border Crossing * Questions * Places * Food * Vegetables * Fruits * Colors * Romance I * Romance II * Post Office * Phone & Internet * Banking * Occupations * Business Talk * Hobbies * Feelings * Body * Animals * Family * Countries
★★★ Feedback appreciated ★★★
If you like this app, please take a few seconds to give a rating or review. If you have any feedback, suggestions or advise I am more than happy if you let me know.
Have fun learning Hindi!
Whats New In this Simply Learn Hindi?
Updates in this version:
– Improvements in Error Report feature
– UI & UX improvements
If you like Simply Learn, please take a few seconds to rate us on the store. If there is any problem please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much!
You can use the 4.4.9 of Simply Learn Hindi app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Simply Learn Hindi app, Simya Solutions Ltd. offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Simply Learn Hindi in the Travel & Local. The multi screen usage also is good for Simply Learn Hindi if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Simya Solutions Ltd. to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Simply Learn Hindi for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Simply Learn Hindi to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Simply Learn Hindi and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Simply Learn Hindi. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Simply Learn Hindi.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.