Are you trying to install Shoot The Moon for PC? We will show you the installation method of Shoot The Moon in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 691790 times. The latest version of the Shoot The Moon, which is 1.77 is already have released at Jul 22, 2021. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
The latest Shoot The Moon for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Shoot The Moon Andorid App Summary
Shaun Coleman has developed the Shoot The Moon for Android. You can find it under the Arcade category on Play Store. Since its inception, Shoot The Moon has got over 691790+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.6 rating and the latest version of it is 1.77
The latest update of Shoot The Moon is Jul 22, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Shoot The Moon App Overview and Details
THE MOON WILL NOT STOP SINGING!
Shoot rockets at him to make him stop.
Hmm. That only annoyed him … Good! KEEP DOING IT.
Take an animated journey through the weirdest reaches of space…
* Shoot rockets at the angry cartoon moon as it sings to the music.
* Balance risk vs reward. Longer shots = more points. But do not miss!
* Reach goal milestones for extra score bonuses. Try to beat your high score and climb the leaderboards!
* Unlock a bunch of silly costumes! :]
* How mad can you make the moon? Can you make him stop singing?
It’s you versus the moon. As you always knew it would be someday.
“A very approachable concept with a whole lot of personality and a surprising amount of nuance.” – Touch Arcade
“Anyone will be able to pick up the game and have a blast playing it.” – Modojo
“I had a lot more fun than I expected to, which is no small feat for a casual free-to-play arcade game.” – 148Apps
– This is the original Shoot The Moon by Pipsqueak Games. Simple but challenging! Play this fun high score chasing game for free, now! 😀 –
Install “Shoot The Moon” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Shoot The Moon on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Shoot The Moon app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Shoot The Moon.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Shoot The Moon On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Shaun Coleman|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 22, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Shoot The Moon?
Hello! This is just a small update to fix a bug that sometimes let the moon start moving again immediately after being hit, which under certain circumstances could lead to him stopping moving altogether!! :O
You can use the 1.77 of Shoot The Moon app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Shoot The Moon app, Shaun Coleman offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Shoot The Moon in the Arcade. The multi screen usage also is good for Shoot The Moon if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Shaun Coleman to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Shoot The Moon for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Shoot The Moon to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shoot The Moon and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shoot The Moon. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shoot The Moon.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.