Are you trying to install RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6 for PC? We will show you the installation method of RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6 in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 368841 times. The latest version of the RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6, which is 4.6.18 is already have released at Aug 16, 2022. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
Our goal is to help you get the RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6 for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6 Andorid App Summary
The developer of the RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6 is RTR-GmbH and they’ve done a great job at keeping RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6 simple yet highly interactive. You can find the RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6 under Tools of Play Store. RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6’s latest version is 4.6.18 with an impressive user base of over 368841. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.5 shows how people love RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6 is Aug 16, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6 on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6 App Overview and Details
The RTR-NetTest (in German: RTR-Netztest) measures, in addition to the speed of your current internet connection (upload, download, ping, signal strength), also a number of quality parameters (VoIP, unmodified content, web page, transparent connection, DNS, ports).
When starting the app several symbols provide information about your Internet connection: mobile data or WLAN connection, background data transmission, IP address and location. The start button initiates the RTR-NetTest. The speed test is followed by QoS tests. QoS stands for Quality of Service. Horizontal bars show the progress of the QoS tests. Once all tests are completed, the results as well as other detailed information can be viewed in the summary. The menu is located on the left and allows access to home, history, map, statistics, help, information and settings.
The app of the Austrian Regulatory Authority for Broadcasting and Telecommunications (RTR) includes:
– an option to retrieve individual test results and the possibility to synchronise the results of different devices and to display them in the browser (“history”)
– a map view of all test results with filter options by measurement parameters, statistics, internet providers and devices (“map”)
– a display of the five most recent tests, statistics on the results of the Internet providers and all used devices/browsers with filter options by quantile, measurement parameters and measurement period (“statistics”)
– quality parameters (e.g. signal strength, connectivity on different ports, modifications during data transmission, transmission duration for a reference web page)
– a traffic light rating of the measuring result
Other features of the app:
– 2G (GSM), 3G (UMTS, HSPA), 4G (LTE) and 5G(NR) connections are supported; both for IPv4 and IPv6
– test results are available as open data – see https://www.netztest.at/en/Opendata
– the source code is available at https://github.com/rtr-nettest/open-rmbt
For further information about RTR’s app, detailed FAQs are available.
Whats New In this RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6?
– Android 12 support
– signal measurement in expert mode
– vasly improved signal display
– improved ping measurement performance
– improved support for different types of 5G coverage and ethernet
Download & Install RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6 app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6 app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6 will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6 on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6 On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
You can use the 4.6.18 of RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6 app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6 app, RTR-GmbH offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6 in the Tools. The multi screen usage also is good for RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6 if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the RTR-GmbH to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6 for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the RTR-NetTest 3G/4G/5G IPv4/6.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.