Are you trying to install Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter for PC? We will show you the installation method of Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 1442188 times. The latest version of the Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter, which is 3.7.4 is already have released at Apr 26, 2020. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
In this article, we will show you how to download Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter technical specifications first.
Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter Andorid App Summary
A7-studio is the developer of this Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter application. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1442188+ users of this app. The Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter app rating is currently 3.7.4.
It was last updated on Apr 26, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Health & Fitness
|Apr 26, 2020
|Get it On:
How To Install & Download Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter App Overview and Details
If you want to quit smoking, then this application is what you really need!
The application allows you to watch:
– how much time has passed since you smoked your last cigarette.
– the number of cigarettes that you did not smoke.
– the amount of money saved.
– the amount of tar and nicotine that did not enter your body.
– how much time you saved.
– how long have you extended your life.
Besides, with this application:
– you may set your goals and track progress towards your goals;
– you will get methods of quitting tobacco, the key ideas of the method invented by Allen Carr;
– you may monitor the improvement of your health;
– you will have the information about the benefits of quitting smoking;
– you may read the description of more than 80 diseases caused by smoking;
– you will know the facts about the harm caused by smoking;
– you will know the benefits of quitting;
– you will get tips for a former smoker;
– you will enjoy quotes about tobacco;
– you will access tests and calculators for smokers;
– you will see pictures, demotivators and videos about the harm caused by tobacco.
The application has a stylish and easily customizable desktop widget, allowing you to quickly access the information you are interested in.
Be aware that anyone can quit smoking!
Let’s quit smoking together!
Whats New In this Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter?
– Added ability to delete subscribers;
– bug fix.
You can use the 3.7.4 of Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter app, A7-studio offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter in the Health & Fitness. The multi screen usage also is good for Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the A7-studio to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Quit Smoking – Stop Smoking Counter.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.