Are you trying to install Pocket Bonsai for PC? We will show you the installation method of Pocket Bonsai in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 56547 times. The latest version of the Pocket Bonsai, which is 2.3 is already have released at Jul 18, 2019. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
The technical specifications of the Pocket Bonsai for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Pocket Bonsai Andorid App Summary
Pocket Bonsai was developed by Siege Sloth Games and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Pocket Bonsai from Google Play store under the Simulation category. The latest version of Pocket Bonsai is 2.3 on Play store with total users of 56547. The Pocket Bonsai app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Pocket Bonsai is Jul 18, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Pocket Bonsai on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Pocket Bonsai App Overview and Details
Pocket Bonsai is a peaceful real time bonsai growing game. Check in for a few relaxing minutes each day to nurture your bonsai, influence its growth, decorate its surroundings and help it grow into a beautiful, personalized tree.
– Shape your bonsai over time by adjusting the direction arrows attached to each branch, then return later to see how it has grown.
– Nurture your bonsai, keeping it healthy and looking its best through regular watering and weeding.
– Decorate your bonsai using dozens of different decorative objects and pots of all shapes and sizes.
– Relax. Caring for your bonsai is a relaxing, meditative experience. Take the time to enjoy the stillness, the peaceful music and the sense of patience and fulfillment that comes with bringing your creation to life.
How To Install & Download Pocket Bonsai For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Pocket Bonsai for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Pocket Bonsai.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Pocket Bonsai on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Pocket Bonsai and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Pocket Bonsai on your computer right away.
|Pocket Bonsai On Your PC
|Siege Sloth Games
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Jul 18, 2019
|Get it On:
Whats New In this Pocket Bonsai?
Support added for 64 bit devices
You can use the 2.3 of Pocket Bonsai app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Pocket Bonsai app, Siege Sloth Games offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Pocket Bonsai in the Simulation. The multi screen usage also is good for Pocket Bonsai if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Siege Sloth Games to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Pocket Bonsai for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Pocket Bonsai to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pocket Bonsai and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pocket Bonsai. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pocket Bonsai.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.