Are you trying to install PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner for PC? We will show you the installation method of PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 234610 times. The latest version of the PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner, which is 3.3.4 is already have released at Dec 20, 2021. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
Installing and using the PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner Andorid App Summary
Willey Piano has developed the PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner has over 234610 users with a great 4.1 rating overall. The latest version of PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner is currently 3.3.4.
The latest upstate time of the PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner is Dec 20, 2021, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner App Overview and Details
PianoMeter is a piano tuning app that will transform your Android device into a professional quality electronic tuning aid.
The “free” version of this app is primarily for evaluation, and it only allows you to tune notes on the piano between C3 and C5. To tune the entire piano you will need to buy an upgrade through an in-app purchase.
What makes PianoMeter unique
Unlike regular chromatic tuning apps that simply tune to a pre-calculated equal temperament, this app actively measures the tonal characteristics of each note and automatically calculates the ideal “stretch” or offset from equal temperament. In other words, it creates a custom tuning for your piano with the best compromise between intervals like fifths, fourths, octaves, and twelfths, the way aural piano tuners do when fine-tuning.
Functionality and pricing
There are three levels of functionality: a free (evaluation) version, a paid “plus” version with basic tuning functionality, and a “professional” version with features geared towards professional piano tuners. The extra functionality is unlocked through one-time in-app purchases.
The Free version includes the following functionality:
• Tuning functionality for the mid-range of the piano only
• Automatic note detection
• Ability to measure each note on the piano to see how its current tuning compares to the ideal tuning curve (see if a piano is roughly in tune)
• Swipe in the graphing area to show a live frequency spectrum or the inharmonicity of measured notes.
Upgrading to “Plus” adds the following functionality:
• Tuning functionality for the entire piano
• Tune to frequency standards other than A=440
• Tune to historical or custom temperaments
• Calibrate device to an external frequency source
Upgrading to Professional unlocks all features of the “Plus” version, plus the following:
• Save and load tuning files, so a piano doesn’t need to be re-measured each time it is tuned
• Pitch raise mode that calculates overpull for an initial first pass “rough” tuning (for pianos that are extremely flat)
• Custom tuning styles: create a custom tuning curve by adjusting interval weighting and stretch
• Access to all future features and enhancements
Free to Plus (approximately US$25)
Free to Pro (approximately US$300)
Plus to Pro (approximately US$275)
Note about permissions
This app requires permission to access the microphone on your device and permission to read and write files.
|App Name:||PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Willey Piano|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Dec 20, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner?
Bug fix (file exporting/importing)
You can use the 3.3.4 of PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner app, Willey Piano offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner in the Music & Audio. The multi screen usage also is good for PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Willey Piano to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PianoMeter – Professional Piano Tuner.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.