Are you trying to install PI VR Space for PC? We will show you the installation method of PI VR Space in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 28610 times. The latest version of the PI VR Space, which is 1.0 is already have released at Oct 14, 2019. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
The technical specifications of the PI VR Space for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
PI VR Space Andorid App Summary
PI VR Space was developed by Publications International, Ltd and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download PI VR Space from Google Play Store under the Educational category. The latest version of PI VR Space is 1.0 on Play store with total users of 28610. The PI VR Space app has a user rating of 3.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the PI VR Space is Oct 14, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the PI VR Space on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install PI VR Space For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the PI VR Space installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the PI VR Space and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the PI VR Space on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the PI VR Space in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the PI VR Space on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|PI VR Space On Your PC
|Publications International, Ltd
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Oct 14, 2019
|Get it On:
PI VR Space App Overview and Details
– Take to the stars like a real astronaut!
– Explore the mysterious surface of the moon, where you’ll have close encounters with the moon lander, walk in the footsteps of the astronauts, and marvel at the Earth and constellations.
– Learn about the history of space exploration through historical images, movies, and animations.
– Test your knowledge with built-in brain-teaser quizzes!
Attention Samsung Galaxy users! GoogleVR services is currently incompatible with your device’s default resolution. To fix please change your device’s default resolution from FHD+ to WQHD+ by going to :
Settings > Display > Screen resolution > WQHD+ > Apply
Whats New In this PI VR Space?
– Add in 64 bit support.
You can use the 1.0 of PI VR Space app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the PI VR Space app, Publications International, Ltd offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like PI VR Space in the Educational. The multi screen usage also is good for PI VR Space if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Publications International, Ltd to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the PI VR Space for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This PI VR Space to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PI VR Space and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the PI VR Space. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PI VR Space.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.