Are you trying to install Office Documents Viewer for PC? We will show you the installation method of Office Documents Viewer in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 4547117 times. The latest version of the Office Documents Viewer, which is 1.36.2 is already have released at Jul 18, 2022. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
The technical specifications of the Office Documents Viewer for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Office Documents Viewer Andorid App Summary
Office Documents Viewer was developed by Joerg Jahnke and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Office Documents Viewer from Google Play store under the Business category. The latest version of Office Documents Viewer is 1.36.2 on Play store with total users of 4547117. The Office Documents Viewer app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Office Documents Viewer is Jul 18, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Office Documents Viewer on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Office Documents Viewer App Overview and Details
(formerly Mobile Document Viewer)
Small and fast document viewing application for Open Document Format (OpenOffice, LibreOffice), OOXML (Microsoft Office) and other productivity document formats. It allows opening office productivity application documents, like text files, spreadsheets or presentations, located in the filesystem, e.g. on sd card, as well downloaded documents, files on Dropbox, Box, or documents files attached to an email.
– zooming in and out of documents
– searching inside documents
– finding documents containing given words via a full text search across all text documents
– copying text from documents
– reading text documents (.odt, .sxw, .docx, .doc) aloud via Android’s text-to-speech functionality
– printing documents via Google Cloud Print
– day/night mode (requires Android 4.0 or higher)
The following file formats are currently supported:
– OpenOffice 2.x, 3.x, 4.x and LibreOffice Open Document formats: .odt (Writer), .ods (Calc), .odp (Impress)
– OpenOffice 1.x formats: .sxw (Writer), .sxc (Calc) (no support for embedded images)
– Microsoft Office 2007 formats: .docx (Word), .xlsx (Excel), .pptx (Powerpoint)
– Microsoft Office 97 formats: .doc (Word, plain text extraction only), .xls (Excel, experimental, only plain cell values)
– PDF (experimenal on Android 4.4 and lower, needs to be activated in the app settings)
– ePub books
– Other formats: RTF, HTML, .txt (plain text), .csv (comma-separated values), .tsv (tab-separated values)
Please note that some restrictions apply for viewing documents:
– Displaying the documents is done via a conversion to HTML, which is why the document will look differently than if viewed with a desktop office productivity application
– Large spreadsheet documents may take some time to open, or sometimes not open at all
– When displaying images, only those images will be shown where the image format is supported by the Android browser
– Password-protected Microsoft Office docs cannot be opened
If you would like to see the app translated into a new language and would volunteer for such a translation, then please contact me.
Ad-supported version. Permissions required for displaying the ads. All ads can be disabled via an in-app purchase.
If you are smart and you like this app, please rate it. If you are smart and don’t like it, please send me an email to tell me what should be improved. Not so smart people may simply give a bad rating and/or use swear words in the comments and/or complain about “missing” features the software never promised to have…
How To Install & Download Office Documents Viewer For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Office Documents Viewer for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Office Documents Viewer.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Office Documents Viewer on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Office Documents Viewer and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Office Documents Viewer on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Office Documents Viewer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Joerg Jahnke|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Office Documents Viewer?
improvements and bug fixes
You can use the 1.36.2 of Office Documents Viewer app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Office Documents Viewer app, Joerg Jahnke offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Office Documents Viewer in the Business. The multi screen usage also is good for Office Documents Viewer if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Joerg Jahnke to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Office Documents Viewer for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Office Documents Viewer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Office Documents Viewer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Office Documents Viewer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Office Documents Viewer.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.