Are you trying to install NASA for PC? We will show you the installation method of NASA in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 13306714 times. The latest version of the NASA, which is 2.05 is already have released at Aug 2, 2022. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
This article is all about helping you get to know the NASA for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||NASA On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
NASA Andorid App Summary
The NASA was developed by the popular developer agency named NASA . They have the NASA in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.05, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 13306714 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With NASA latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 2, 2022 was the last date the NASA was updated with new features. If you want to use the NASA on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the NASA using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download NASA For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the NASA using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the NASA on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for NASA here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
NASA App Overview and Details
Come explore with NASA and discover the latest images, videos, mission information, news, feature stories, tweets, NASA TV and featured content with the NASA app.
– View over 16,000 images (and growing everyday)
– Watch live NASA TV
– Read all the latest news and features stories
– Watch over 14,000 NASA videos from around the agency
– Discover the latest NASA mission Information
– View upcoming sighting opportunities for the International Space Station and get notifications before they happen
– Watch live streaming video from the High Definition Earth Viewing (HDEV) experiment on the International Space Station
– Display satellite tracking 2D maps and 3D earth models with the International Space Station and other Earth orbiting satellites
– Get the latest tweets from around the agency
– Rate images and also check out which ones make the top rated list
– Select your own favorite images or missions and get quick access to them
– Map, information and links to all of the NASA visitor centers
– Explore the featured content section with 3D planet models and information
– View the Earth as Art image collection and interactive map
– Listen to Third Rock Radio (alternative rock radio station)
– Easily share everything with your friends on social media
Whats New In this NASA?
– Wallpaper and lock screen image updating fix
– Display of image thumbnails on notifications fix
You can use the 2.05 of NASA app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the NASA app, NASA offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like NASA in the Education. The multi screen usage also is good for NASA if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the NASA to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the NASA for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This NASA to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for NASA and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the NASA. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the NASA.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.