Are you trying to install MTG Life Counter for PC? We will show you the installation method of MTG Life Counter in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 28782 times. The latest version of the MTG Life Counter, which is 2.0 is already have released at Jan 11, 2020. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
So, you want to download the MTG Life Counter for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
MTG Life Counter Andorid App Summary
The MTG Life Counter is listed under the Entertainment category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the MTG Life Counter is Marcel Jurtz. The current version of MTG Life Counter is 2.0 with a total user count of 28782 and an overall user rating of 4.5.
Jan 11, 2020 was the last date the MTG Life Counter was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download MTG Life Counter For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the MTG Life Counter on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the MTG Life Counter to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for MTG Life Counter. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the MTG Life Counter on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the MTG Life Counter on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|MTG Life Counter On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Jan 11, 2020
|Get it On:
MTG Life Counter App Overview and Details
This lifecounter for Magic – The Gathering keeps track of your games and supports you with an optional poison-counter. The user-interface is built for 2 players and contains optional controls for customizing your background-color and an energy-saving option for AMOLED-devices
– customziable lifecounters for 2 players
– optional poisoncounters, that can be hidden/displayed under the lifecounters
– long-pressing adds or removes 5 points at once
– long-pressing of the ‘black’-color-selector will enable the energy-saving mode for AMOLED-devices
– long-pressing of the settings button enters the settings menu, where colors and default values can be adjusted.
This app does not contain any ads and does not need any additional permissions. The app is built for supporting the needed functionality and consuming a minimum of batterypower (the display is always on, reduce your brightness to reduce battery consumption).
This project is available on GitHub, using an MIT-License: https://github.com/MarcelJurtz/MTG_LifeCounter
Whats New In this MTG Life Counter?
– New 4-Player mode
– New counter-manager
– New dicing-feature
– Additional customization options
– Optional confirm-dialog for game-reset
You can use the 2.0 of MTG Life Counter app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the MTG Life Counter app, Marcel Jurtz offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like MTG Life Counter in the Entertainment. The multi screen usage also is good for MTG Life Counter if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Marcel Jurtz to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the MTG Life Counter for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This MTG Life Counter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MTG Life Counter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the MTG Life Counter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MTG Life Counter.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.