Are you trying to install Monster City for PC? We will show you the installation method of Monster City in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 4617096 times. The latest version of the Monster City, which is 11.02 is already have released at Oct 10, 2019. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
So, you want to download the Monster City for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Monster City Andorid App Summary
The Monster City is listed under the Adventure category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Monster City is Tap Pocket. The current version of Monster City is 11.02 with a total user count of 4617096 and an overall user rating of 4.4.
Oct 10, 2019 was the last date the Monster City was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Monster City For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Monster City on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Monster City to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Monster City. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Monster City on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Monster City on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|Monster City On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Oct 10, 2019
|Get it On:
Monster City App Overview and Details
Bored with all of the monster game??? Well time to say goodbye to boredom, a new, exciting game of monsters is just a click away. Play “Monster City” and get cute, adorable, and friendly monsters.
A life time experience with monsters in the land of adventure is waiting for you. Feed your monsters; train them for battle against opponents all over the world. Crossbreed to get new, rare, exotic, legendary monsters. Explore lands full of fun and adventure. Assign the villagers to feed the monsters. Build your land of imagination. Explore different kinds of land. Free to play in android and all IOS devices.
– Play in android and iOS device.
– Cute, rare, adorable, legendary monsters.
– Battle against opponents and win the ultimate battle of monsters.
– Crossbreed the monsters to get rare & exotic ones.
– Add multiple habitats to evolve your monsters.
– Build your own imaginary land.
Whats New In this Monster City?
You can use the 11.02 of Monster City app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Monster City app, Tap Pocket offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Monster City in the Adventure. The multi screen usage also is good for Monster City if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Tap Pocket to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Monster City for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Monster City to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Monster City and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Monster City. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Monster City.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.