Are you trying to install Microsoft Translator for PC? We will show you the installation method of Microsoft Translator in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 71662475 times. The latest version of the Microsoft Translator, which is 4.0.514i f2c0d8eb is already have released at May 18, 2022. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
The latest Microsoft Translator for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Microsoft Translator Andorid App Summary
Microsoft Corporation has developed the Microsoft Translator for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Microsoft Translator has got over 71662475+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.7 rating and the latest version of it is 4.0.514i f2c0d8eb
The latest update of Microsoft Translator is May 18, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Microsoft Translator App Overview and Details
Microsoft Translator is a free, personal translation app for more than 70 languages, to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots. You can also download languages for offline translation for free to use when you travel.
• Text translation into over 70 languages*, for online and offline use
• Camera translation to translate text within photos and screenshots
• Voice translation to translate speech, and a split-screen mode for two participants having a bilingual conversation
• Multi-person conversation translation – connect your devices and have in-person conversations with up to 100 people across multiple languages
• Phrasebooks for verified translations and pronunciation guides to help you learn important phrases in foreign languages when you travel
• Look up alternate translations and meanings of a word to find the best translation to express yourself
• Download languages for offline use for when you travel without an internet connection
• Hear your translated phrase out loud to help you learn how to say the translation
• View transliterations (pronunciation guides) to help you pronounce the translation (includes Pinyin support for Chinese)
• Share your translations with other apps
• Pin and save your most frequent translations for later
• Translate text in other apps through context menu translation
Translator supports the following languages: Afrikaans, Arabic, Arabic (Levantine), Bangla, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Cantonese (Traditional), Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari, Dutch, English, Estonian, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew , Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Kurdish (Central), Kurdish (Northern), Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Norwegian, Odia, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Punjabi, Queretaro Otomi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tahitian, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tongan, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yucatec Maya.
Microsoft Translator is powered by cutting-edge technology used by Office, Bing, Skype, and Edge as well as by partners such as Adobe, LinkedIn and more.
*Some features are not available in all languages.
Install “Microsoft Translator” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Microsoft Translator on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Microsoft Translator app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Microsoft Translator.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Microsoft Translator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Microsoft Corporation|
|Latest Version:||4.0.514i f2c0d8eb|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Microsoft Translator?
Bug fixes and general improvements.
You can use the 4.0.514i f2c0d8eb of Microsoft Translator app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Microsoft Translator app, Microsoft Corporation offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Microsoft Translator in the Productivity. The multi screen usage also is good for Microsoft Translator if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Microsoft Corporation to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Microsoft Translator for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Microsoft Translator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Microsoft Translator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Microsoft Translator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Microsoft Translator.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.