Are you trying to install Metal Calculator for PC? We will show you the installation method of Metal Calculator in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 163979 times. The latest version of the Metal Calculator, which is 1.6.0 is already have released at May 13, 2021. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
We will help you download the Metal Calculator for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Metal Calculator on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Metal Calculator on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Metal Calculator, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Metal Calculator, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Metal Calculator appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Metal Calculator by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Metal Calculator on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|Metal Calculator On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|May 13, 2021
|Get it On:
Metal Calculator Andorid App Summary
HLCSDev is the developer of the Metal Calculator, and they have the app under the Productivity of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Metal Calculator from them is 1.6.0 with over 163979 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Metal Calculator is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Metal Calculator is May 13, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Metal Calculator on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Metal Calculator App Overview and Details
Metal calculator calculates the mass and the surface area of the steel rolled metal.
Two calculation modes are implemented:
1. Calculation of the mass of the steel profile for a given length;
2. Calculation of the color area of the steel profile for a given mass.
Everything is reduced to a table with the definition of the total values of weight and area of color.
Calculation of the weight of steel is available in metric and British units.
The results of calculations can be saved.
In the calculator, you must select a metal profile from the range and specify the length (or mass).
The calculation results will be:
– weight of the selected steel profile;
– the amount of paint or other protective coating required. those. External area of color;
– the total mass of steel and the surface area of the entire selected metal.
The desired profile is selected from the list or its sizes are set manually.
List of available metal profiles:
– I beam;
– T Section;
– Flat Bar;
– Round Tube;
– Square Tube;
– Rectangular Tube;
– Round Bar;
– Square Bar;
Whats New In this Metal Calculator?
– Minor improvements
You can use the 1.6.0 of Metal Calculator app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Metal Calculator app, HLCSDev offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Metal Calculator in the Productivity. The multi screen usage also is good for Metal Calculator if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the HLCSDev to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Metal Calculator for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Metal Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Metal Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Metal Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Metal Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.