Are you trying to install Mathemagics Multiplication for PC? We will show you the installation method of Mathemagics Multiplication in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 168387 times. The latest version of the Mathemagics Multiplication, which is 1.0.1 is already have released at Mar 8, 2017. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
The latest Mathemagics Multiplication for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Mathemagics Multiplication Andorid App Summary
Slim Cricket has developed the Mathemagics Multiplication for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Mathemagics Multiplication has got over 168387+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.6 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.1
The latest update of Mathemagics Multiplication is Mar 8, 2017 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Mathemagics Multiplication App Overview and Details
With this free version, you can try out multiplication tables for the number 4. The full version of the app can be unlocked with an in-app purchase.
(TEACHERS: a version designed specifically for your use is available on this store “Mathemagics Multiplication- School Edition”, it contains more features)
“Mathemagics Multiplication” is an innovative method for memorizing multiplication tables.
Are you finding it difficult to learn your multiplication tables?
Is it a burden for you?
Use our app to bring a smile back to your face.
“Mathemagics Multiplication” is a method based on mental visualization. It is adapted to the imagination and makes it easier to remember your multiplication tables.
It is a fact that it is easier for the human brain to retain new information when it is associated with characters, scenarios, fun and feelings (like a poem).
How does it work?
We tell delightful stories where the leading characters are numbers.
This method has been tested in several schools and is recommended by teachers and speech therapists.
The “Mathemagics Multiplication” method is aimed not only at people struggling academically but also at those discovering multiplication tables for the first time.
This method can be used in the classroom, either in groups or on a one to one basis. It can also be used by speech therapists.
THE BENEFITS FOR YOU:
• Work with a smile
• Stimulate memory through sight, hearing and touch
• Learn autonomously and actively
• Test memory and progress with quizzes
• Be encouraged by a kind and friendly character
• Find motivation to progress and earn rewards
• Gradually progress from the characters to real numbers
A positive and playful teaching method:
• Discovering the characters
• An overall look at the multiplication tables
• The principle of inversion (3 x 6 = 6 x 3)
• Memorisation of the tables by discovering each story
• Playful exercises to check the tables have been learnt
• A section to follow your progress
For those schools not equipped with tablets, please go to our website www.mathemagics.tv.
Our commitments :
– No advertising
– Protection from external links
– Protection from in-app purchases
– No sharing of personal datas
Note : our application offers a method of memorization. The concept of multiplication (adding several times the same number) is not the subject of our application, this concept should be used in class with a teacher.
Discover our applications :
– The Witch With No Name
– The Little Witch at School
– Is the Witch in Love?
– The Witch and the Christmas Spirit
– Peepo and the Unfinished Story
– Alizay, Pirate Girl
– Prehistoric Mystery
– Victor’s cold!
*Internet Site: www.slimcricket.com
Install “Mathemagics Multiplication” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Mathemagics Multiplication on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Mathemagics Multiplication on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Mathemagics Multiplication and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Mathemagics Multiplication as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Mathemagics Multiplication On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Slim Cricket|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 8, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Mathemagics Multiplication?
You can use the 1.0.1 of Mathemagics Multiplication app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Mathemagics Multiplication app, Slim Cricket offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Mathemagics Multiplication in the Education. The multi screen usage also is good for Mathemagics Multiplication if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Slim Cricket to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Mathemagics Multiplication for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Mathemagics Multiplication to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Mathemagics Multiplication and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Mathemagics Multiplication. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Mathemagics Multiplication.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.