Are you trying to install Hashi: Connect the Islands for PC? We will show you the installation method of Hashi: Connect the Islands in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 309478 times. The latest version of the Hashi: Connect the Islands, which is 1.9.0 is already have released at Jul 24, 2022. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
In this article, we will show you how to download Hashi: Connect the Islands For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Hashi: Connect the Islands technical specifications first.
Hashi: Connect the Islands Andorid App Summary
Conceptis Ltd. is the developer of this Hashi: Connect the Islands application. It is listed under the Puzzle category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 309478+ users of this app. The Hashi: Connect the Islands app rating is currently 1.9.0.
It was last updated on Jul 24, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|Hashi: Connect the Islands On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Jul 24, 2022
|Get it On:
How To Install & Download Hashi: Connect the Islands For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Hashi: Connect the Islands on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Hashi: Connect the Islands and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Hashi: Connect the Islands andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Hashi: Connect the Islands App Overview and Details
Connect bridges between islands to form one interconnecting path! Hashi are addictive bridge-connecting puzzles which were invented in Japan. Using pure logic and requiring no math to solve, these fascinating puzzles offer endless fun and intellectual entertainment to puzzle fans of all skills and ages.
Each puzzle is based on a rectangular arrangement of circles, where each circle represents an island and the number in each island tells how many bridges are connected to it. The object is to connect all islands according to the number of bridges so that there are no more than two bridges in the same direction and all bridges are interconnected enabling passage from any island to another.
To create a bridge simply swipe your fingertip between two islands. The game also features highlighting options, helping see in which directions bridges are allowed and whether an island segment is about to become isolated.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Conceptis Hashi includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 120 free Classic Hashi puzzle samples
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Unlimited check puzzle
• Optional bridge error warning during gameplay
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Highlight allowed bridge directions
• Highlight bridge segments
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Portrait and landscape screen support (tablet only)
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to Google Drive
Hashi have also become popular under other names such as Bridges, Chopsticks and Hashiwokakero. Similar to Sudoku, Kakuro and Slitherlink, the puzzles are solved using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. – the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
Whats New In this Hashi: Connect the Islands?
This version improves performance and stability.
You can use the 1.9.0 of Hashi: Connect the Islands app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Hashi: Connect the Islands app, Conceptis Ltd. offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Hashi: Connect the Islands in the Puzzle. The multi screen usage also is good for Hashi: Connect the Islands if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Conceptis Ltd. to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Hashi: Connect the Islands for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Hashi: Connect the Islands to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hashi: Connect the Islands and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hashi: Connect the Islands. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hashi: Connect the Islands.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.