Are you trying to install Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile for PC? We will show you the installation method of Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 131566 times. The latest version of the Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile, which is 3.0.17 is already have released at Feb 22, 2017. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
So, you want to download the Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile Andorid App Summary
The Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile is listed under the Tools category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile is Halliburton WSTS. The current version of Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile is 3.0.17 with a total user count of 131566 and an overall user rating of 4.5.
Feb 22, 2017 was the last date the Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Feb 22, 2017
|Get it On:
Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile App Overview and Details
Halliburton’s eRedBook® Mobile application is offered as a free download. It is derived from the Halliburton Cementing Tables, the industry-preferred data reference for calculations used in drilling, cementing and/or completing oil and gas wells. eRedBook® Mobile contains volume calculators as well as data from the American Petroleum Institute (API) for Casing, Tubing, Coil Tubing and Drill Pipe. With the Halliburton eRedBook you can:
• Have instant access to key dimensions and strengths for pipe, including collapse pressure, inner diameter and weight.
• Look up specifications for your most frequently used tubulars to quickly calculate capacity and annulus volumes with just a few taps.
• View volume measurements and calculations in Metric or British Imperial units (including custom configurations) represented in character and number format as appropriate.
• Calculate total volumes in a large range of units (barrels, cubic feet, gallons, cubic meters, liters and more)
• Calculate volume per depth in multiple units (barrels per foot, gallons per foot, liters per meter, and more)
• Copy results with a single click. eRedBook® Mobile is simple to use and indispensable for the on the go field engineers, business development, and engineering students.
Whats New In this Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile?
– Rebuilt the app using the Xamarin platform.
– Bug fixes
You can use the 3.0.17 of Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile app, Halliburton WSTS offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile in the Tools. The multi screen usage also is good for Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Halliburton WSTS to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Halliburton eRedBook® Mobile.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.