Are you trying to install Group Sharing for PC? We will show you the installation method of Group Sharing in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 2480622889 times. The latest version of the Group Sharing, which is 12.2.01.11 is already have released at Jul 14, 2021. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
We will help you download the Group Sharing for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Group Sharing on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Group Sharing on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Group Sharing on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Group Sharing as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Group Sharing On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 14, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Group Sharing Andorid App Summary
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is the developer of the Group Sharing, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Group Sharing from them is 12.2.01.11 with over 2480622889 users under the hood. With a 3.5 rating, the Group Sharing is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Group Sharing is Jul 14, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Group Sharing on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Group Sharing App Overview and Details
Group Sharing app is installed on Samsung Galaxy devices as a basic app. It is an application that allows you to share a variety of content with your family and friends on Samsung’s basic apps such as Gallery, Samsung Note, Calendar, and Reminder by using the share groups of Samsung accounts.
You can also share profile photos with your friends on the Contacts app.
Group Sharing app provides a variety of features to share content, and is constantly improving its usability through continuous updates.
[Main features of Group Sharing]
• Create and manage share groups from the Samsung account’s Group Sharing menu
• Shared albums on the Gallery app
• Shared calendars on the Calendar app
• Shared notes on the Samsung Note app
• Shared reminders on the Reminder app
• Share profile photos on the Contacts App
• Share Auto Hospots with family
* If the Group Sharing app is not updated or deactivated, some features of Samsung apps may not operate properly.
** Information on access permissions
Access permission as follows is required to offer the service.
In the case of optional access permissions, basic features of the service can be used even if they are not granted.
[Required access permission]
• SMS: Used for sending an authentication text message at the sign-up stage and automatic entry of the authentication number
• Telephone: Used for checking the device that the user is logged into
• Address book: Used for updating profiles of friends in saved Contacts or selecting a recipient list
• Calendar: Read the Calendar schedule and details
• Storage: Used for transferring or saving photos, videos, or files to a device
[Optional Access Permissions]
• Camera: Used for taking photos for the share group cover photo
If your device’s OS version is lower than Android 6.0, you cannot choose whether to allow access permissions or not. Please check if your OS can be updated, then update to Android 6.0 or above.
After updating the OS, previously allowed access permissions can be reset through the device’s Settings > Apps menu.
Developer contact information:
Whats New In this Group Sharing?
1. Provides sorting by member name on the Share Group details screen
2. Provides sorting by contact name on the Invite members to Share Group (including shared albums and shared notes) screen
3. Fixed an issue with syncing shared calendars
You can use the 12.2.01.11 of Group Sharing app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Group Sharing app, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Group Sharing in the Tools. The multi screen usage also is good for Group Sharing if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Group Sharing for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Group Sharing to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Group Sharing and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Group Sharing. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Group Sharing.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.