Are you trying to install Grants.gov for PC? We will show you the installation method of Grants.gov in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 609732 times. The latest version of the Grants.gov, which is 3.1.0 is already have released at Sep 24, 2020. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Grants.gov for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Grants.gov For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Grants.gov on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Grants.gov, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Grants.gov app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Grants.gov Andorid App Summary
Under the Education category on Google Play store, Grants.gov has over 609732 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Official Grants.gov App has developed the Grants.gov and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 3.1.0.
Until this latest version, Grants.gov has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.8. This latest version was last updated on Sep 24, 2020 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Grants.gov on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Grants.gov On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Official Grants.gov App|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 24, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Grants.gov App Overview and Details
The official Grants.gov app offers the most convenient way for grant pros to manage their Grants.gov workflow when away from the desk – including searching for grants, creating and managing saved searches, submitting completed applications (requires Grants.gov Submit privileges), and much more.
Within the Grants.gov app, users may do the following*:
SEARCH, SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
• Search for federal grants by keyword, CFDA number, and agency
• Browse grant forecasts and opportunities from federal agencies
• Review eligibility requirements for each funding opportunity
• Filter searches and sort results
• Create, view and edit saved searches (login required)
• Subscribe to specific funding opportunities and get notified about changes made by
the grant-making agency (login required)
• Add closing dates for packages to your phone’s calendar app
• Quickly share an opportunity URL in a message or social media post
• Sign and Submit completed applications within the app (Grants.gov Submit privileges are required)
• Access your application submission history (login required)
TRACKING, NOTIFICATIONS & MORE
• Enter a Grants.gov Tracking Number for a status update on your submission
• Receive and manage push notifications from your Grants.gov account (login required)
• Get quick access to Grants.gov’s Community Blog, Twitter and YouTube channels
*Note: A Grants.gov account is required to use some features within the mobile app
Whats New In this Grants.gov?
• User interface enhancements
• “DUNS” field labels updated to “UEI” (Unique Entity Identifier) in preparation for the federal government transition from DUNS to UEI
• Other minor enhancements and bug fixes
You can use the 3.1.0 of Grants.gov app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Grants.gov app, Official Grants.gov App offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Grants.gov in the Education. The multi screen usage also is good for Grants.gov if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Official Grants.gov App to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Grants.gov for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Grants.gov to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Grants.gov and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Grants.gov. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Grants.gov.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.