Are you trying to install EDGE Demo for PC? We will show you the installation method of EDGE Demo in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 4657342 times. The latest version of the EDGE Demo, which is 2.2.0 is already have released at Dec 20, 2016. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
So, you want to download the EDGE Demo for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
EDGE Demo Andorid App Summary
The EDGE Demo is listed under the Arcade category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the EDGE Demo is Mobigame S.A.R.L.. The current version of EDGE Demo is 2.2.0 with a total user count of 4657342 and an overall user rating of 3.9.
Dec 20, 2016 was the last date the EDGE Demo was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download EDGE Demo For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the EDGE Demo on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the EDGE Demo to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for EDGE Demo. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the EDGE Demo on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the EDGE Demo on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|EDGE Demo On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Dec 20, 2016
|Get it On:
EDGE Demo App Overview and Details
Develop your telekinetic strength by pushing a Cube within a geometric universe.
Platforms, enigmas and reflexes combine to make EDGE a rich and very comprehensive game.
Try out twelve levels for FREE in this demo version of EDGE. You can play all 48 levels in EDGE and 48 more in EDGE Extended!
• An original game ideally suited for mobile devices
• Catchy electronic soundtrack!
• A simple, addictive game for every type of player
• 12 level in the demo – try EDGE for all 48!
BEST MOBILE GAME
– Videogame Festival Milthon Award, Paris
EXCELLENCE IN GAMEPLAY
– IMGA (International Mobile Gaming Awards) Winner
BEST MOBILE GAME
BEST iPHONE GAME
– Triple finalist in IGF Mobile (Independent Game Festival)
9/10 – PocketGamer.co.uk (Gold Award)
5/5 – FingerGaming.com
4/4 – slidetoPlay.com
4,5/5 – Touchgen.com
4,5/5 – 148apps.com
Whats New In this EDGE Demo?
Support Landscape mode
You can use the 2.2.0 of EDGE Demo app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the EDGE Demo app, Mobigame S.A.R.L. offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like EDGE Demo in the Arcade. The multi screen usage also is good for EDGE Demo if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Mobigame S.A.R.L. to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the EDGE Demo for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This EDGE Demo to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EDGE Demo and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the EDGE Demo. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EDGE Demo.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.