Are you trying to install The Hindu: Live News Updates for PC? We will show you the installation method of The Hindu: Live News Updates in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 13060472 times. The latest version of the The Hindu: Live News Updates, which is 6.5.3 is already have released at Aug 6, 2022. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
So, you want to download the The Hindu: Live News Updates for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
The Hindu: Live News Updates Andorid App Summary
The The Hindu: Live News Updates is listed under the News & Magazines category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the The Hindu: Live News Updates is THG Publishing Private Limited. The current version of The Hindu: Live News Updates is 6.5.3 with a total user count of 13060472 and an overall user rating of 4.0.
Aug 6, 2022 was the last date the The Hindu: Live News Updates was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download The Hindu: Live News Updates For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the The Hindu: Live News Updates on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the The Hindu: Live News Updates to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for The Hindu: Live News Updates. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the The Hindu: Live News Updates on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the The Hindu: Live News Updates on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|The Hindu: Live News Updates On Your PC
|THG Publishing Private Limited
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|News & Magazines
|Aug 6, 2022
|Get it On:
The Hindu: Live News Updates App Overview and Details
Now read our Editorials in your mother tongue! Select any article from the ‘Editorial’ section and scroll down to find its respective Tamil and Hindi versions.
The Hindu,one of India’s most trusted news publishers and South India’s No. 1 English newspaper, brings to you The Hindu News App.Download this news app to your device (smartphone or tablet) to get notified on breaking news and follow live updates on all developing news stories. Stay updated on national and international news and current affairs, anytime and anywhere, with the best English news app – now in the palm of your hand!
Forget your fear of falling for fake news online! The Hindu News app brings you closer to the impartial truth with unbiased reporting from reliable sources.
FRESH, LATEST NEWS
Be it news on state elections or your favourite cricket tournaments,The Hindu News app delivers fresh updates via the news app.
Go about your day without worrying about missing important news.Our custom notifications will alert you on breaking news and other news from topics that interest you.
SHARING & SAVING
Found an interesting news story? Share it instantly on social media/messaging platforms or save/bookmark it to read later using The Hindu News app!
Prioritise the news you want to see when you open The Hindu News app! Select your favourite news categories and location(s) to personalise your homescreen.
FEATURED APP SECTIONS
• Trending: Keep up with our live current affairs tracker, for the latest news on trending topics like including the Russia-Ukraine crisis, coronavirus, state elections, etc.
• Top Picks: Find all the articles you should not miss, handpicked by our editors from different news categories
• Podcasts: Tune in to In Focus and Parley as The Hindu discusses current affairs topics in detail and in conversation with experts
• Videos: Watch on-ground videos covering important news events and in-depth video explainers with our leading editors
• Archives: Access articles from The Hindu’s print and web editions (from January 2000 and August 2009 respectively)
TOP NEWS CATEGORIES
• National – Election news, politics, landmark judgments, government measures, other stories of national interest
• International – News and updates on current global affairs, international relationships, etc.
• Opinion – Op-ed, Editorial, Letters, Columns, Cartoons etc. for fresh and varied perspectives on the news
• Sports – News on national and international tournaments in Cricket, Tennis, Football, Hockey, Motorsports, Races, Athletics and other sports
• Business – News from the business world, national economy, the state of the stock market
• Entertainment – News, reviews and more on movies, music, dance, art and theatre
• Science – COVID-19 news and news on health,environment,agriculture
The Hindu News app also carries dedicated sections for news on States, Books, Education, Technology, Life & Style, Faith, History among others.
PREMIUM BENEFITS FOR SUBSCRIBERS
• Unlimited access to all articles across The Hindu web and app platforms
• Exclusive access to premium, subscriber-only articles
• Daily news briefings, curated by our editors, thrice a day
• Clean, clutter-free interface with minimal disruptions
• Invitations to live, interactive webinars and events
Want to experience the app’s premium features before you subscribe?Sign up for a free 14-day trial.
Stay Aware, Get Ahead
If you are preparing for the UPSC exams to fulfil your IAS/IPS dream or any other competitive entrance exams that provide a gateway to your career, it is important to stay informed on current affairs daily.As the preferred news provider of civil service aspirants,The Hindu can be your source of unbiased, reliable reporting, in-depth news analyses and thorough information.
Download The Hindu News app today!
Whats New In this The Hindu: Live News Updates?
Bug fixes and performance improvement
You can use the 6.5.3 of The Hindu: Live News Updates app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the The Hindu: Live News Updates app, THG Publishing Private Limited offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like The Hindu: Live News Updates in the News & Magazines. The multi screen usage also is good for The Hindu: Live News Updates if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the THG Publishing Private Limited to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the The Hindu: Live News Updates for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This The Hindu: Live News Updates to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for The Hindu: Live News Updates and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the The Hindu: Live News Updates. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the The Hindu: Live News Updates.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.