Are you trying to install Synology Drive for PC? We will show you the installation method of Synology Drive in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 1067472 times. The latest version of the Synology Drive, which is 3.1.0 is already have released at Aug 2, 2022. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
The technical specifications of the Synology Drive for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Synology Drive Andorid App Summary
Synology Drive was developed by Synology Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Synology Drive from Google Play store under the Productivity category. The latest version of Synology Drive is 3.1.0 on Play store with total users of 1067472. The Synology Drive app has a user rating of 3.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Synology Drive is Aug 2, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Synology Drive on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Synology Drive App Overview and Details
**You must own a Synology NAS to run this app, and be running the latest Synology Drive 1.0.0 to get the complete set of features**
Android Drive allows you to easily access and manage files in your Synology Drive on the go. Apart from common file types, such as documents, images, videos and music, you can also open Synology Office document, spreadsheets and slides in the user-friendly viewer provided by Drive. In addition, the features of searching, sharing, moving and applying labels to files are all available on Android Device, which allows users to complete tasks efficiently anytime, anywhere.
How To Install & Download Synology Drive For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Synology Drive for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Synology Drive.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Synology Drive on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Synology Drive and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Synology Drive on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Synology Drive On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Synology Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Synology Drive?
1. Improved the efficiency of syncing by monitoring file changes in real-time. Auto sync is triggered when file changes are detected. This option is enabled by default and can be disabled in auto sync settings.
2. Supports using “Secure Folder” as a sync folder on Samsung devices.
3. Supports using biometric authentication for unlocking Passcode Lock.
1. Minor bug fixes.
You can use the 3.1.0 of Synology Drive app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Synology Drive app, Synology Inc. offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Synology Drive in the Productivity. The multi screen usage also is good for Synology Drive if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Synology Inc. to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Synology Drive for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Synology Drive to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Synology Drive and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Synology Drive. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Synology Drive.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.