Are you trying to install Standard Notes for PC? We will show you the installation method of Standard Notes in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 189788 times. The latest version of the Standard Notes, which is 3.23.8 is already have released at Jun 19, 2022. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
In this article, we will show you how to download Standard Notes For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Standard Notes technical specifications first.
Standard Notes Andorid App Summary
Standard Notes is the developer of this Standard Notes application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 189788+ users of this app. The Standard Notes app rating is currently 3.23.8.
It was last updated on Jun 19, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|Standard Notes On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Jun 19, 2022
|Get it On:
How To Install & Download Standard Notes For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Standard Notes on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Standard Notes and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Standard Notes andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Standard Notes App Overview and Details
Standard Notes is a secure and private notes app. It syncs your notes securely across all your devices, including your Android devices, Windows, iOS, Linux, and Web.
Private means your notes are end-to-end encrypted, so only you can read your notes. Even we can’t read the contents of your notes.
Simple means it does one job and does it well. Standard Notes is a safe and lasting place for your life’s work. Our focus is making it easy to write notes wherever you are and syncing them with encryption to all your devices.
Our users love us for:
• Personal Notes
• Tasks & Todos
• Passwords & Keys
• Code & Technical Procedures
• Private Journal
• Meeting Notes
• Cross-platform Scratchpad
• Books, Recipes, & Movies
• Health & Fitness Log
Standard Notes comes free with:
• Seamless sync across all your devices, with easy to use applications on Android, Windows, Linux, iPhone, iPad, Mac, and web browsers.
• Offline access, so you can access your downloaded notes even without a connection.
• No limit on number of devices.
• No limit on number of notes.
• Passcode lock protection, along with fingerprint protection.
• A tagging system to organize your notes (like #work, #ideas, #passwords, #crypto).
• The ability to pin, lock, protect, and move notes to trash, which allows you to recover deleted notes until the trash is emptied.
Standard Notes is completely open-source, which means when we say your notes are encrypted with industry-leading XChaCha-20 encryption, and that only you can read your notes, you don’t have to take our word for it. Our code is open to the world to audit.
We made Standard Notes simple because longevity is important to us. We want to make sure we’re here, protecting your notes, for the next hundred years. You shouldn’t have to find a new notes app every year.
To sustain our development, we offer an optional paid program called Standard Notes Extended. Extended gives you access to powerful tools including:
• Productivity editors (like Markdown, Code, Spreadsheets)
• Beautiful themes (like Midnight, Focus, Solarized Dark)
• Powerful cloud tools including daily backups of your encrypted data delivered to your email inbox every day, or backed up to your cloud provider (like Dropbox and Google Drive).
You can learn more about Extended at standardnotes.com/extended.
We’re always happy to talk, whether it be a question, thought, or issue. Please feel free to email us any time at email@example.com. When you take the time to send us a message, we’ll be sure to do the same.
Whats New In this Standard Notes?
Fixes and improvements.
You can use the 3.23.8 of Standard Notes app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Standard Notes app, Standard Notes offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Standard Notes in the Productivity. The multi screen usage also is good for Standard Notes if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Standard Notes to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Standard Notes for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Standard Notes to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Standard Notes and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Standard Notes. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Standard Notes.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.