Are you trying to install Magic Life Counter for PC? We will show you the installation method of Magic Life Counter in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 46537 times. The latest version of the Magic Life Counter, which is 3.30 is already have released at Oct 29, 2019. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
The technical specifications of the Magic Life Counter for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Magic Life Counter Andorid App Summary
Magic Life Counter was developed by AFADC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Magic Life Counter from Google Play Store under the Entertainment category. The latest version of Magic Life Counter is 3.30 on Play store with total users of 46537. The Magic Life Counter app has a user rating of 4.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Magic Life Counter is Oct 29, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Magic Life Counter on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Magic Life Counter For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Magic Life Counter installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Magic Life Counter and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Magic Life Counter on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Magic Life Counter in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Magic Life Counter on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|Magic Life Counter On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Oct 29, 2019
|Get it On:
Magic Life Counter App Overview and Details
– Very clean interface:
– – Buttonless mode;
– – Almost all components are configurable to be hideen;
– From 2 up to 8 players;
– Life, Infect and energy counters available;
– Long click to fastly increase/decrease points;
– Settings screen;
– Simple dice;
– Game log;
– – Filterable by player and/or counter type;
– – To open:
– – – Through the left icon in the middle panel;
– – – Below each player view (if enabled);
– – – By long clicking on the largest points view of a player;
– – – By long clicking on counters
– Players names editable by long clicking them;
– Option to remove ads.
We hope this magic counter helps you.
Keep focus on what matters, your game strategy. Let the MTG Counter do all the rest.
The App’s icon was designed by Joe Martins. If you are interested in his work, please, visit the link below:
Whats New In this Magic Life Counter?
– Small layout enhancements
You can use the 3.30 of Magic Life Counter app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Magic Life Counter app, AFADC offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Magic Life Counter in the Entertainment. The multi screen usage also is good for Magic Life Counter if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the AFADC to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Magic Life Counter for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Magic Life Counter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Magic Life Counter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Magic Life Counter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Magic Life Counter.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.