Are you trying to install Geo Tracker – GPS tracker for PC? We will show you the installation method of Geo Tracker – GPS tracker in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 7342839 times. The latest version of the Geo Tracker – GPS tracker, which is 22.214.171.12472 is already have released at Jun 2, 2022. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
In this article, we will show you how to download Geo Tracker – GPS tracker For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Geo Tracker – GPS tracker technical specifications first.
Geo Tracker – GPS tracker Andorid App Summary
Ilya Bogdanovich is the developer of this Geo Tracker – GPS tracker application. It is listed under the Travel & Local category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 7342839+ users of this app. The Geo Tracker – GPS tracker app rating is currently 126.96.36.19972.
It was last updated on Jun 2, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name:||Geo Tracker – GPS tracker On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ilya Bogdanovich|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Jun 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Geo Tracker – GPS tracker For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Geo Tracker – GPS tracker on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Geo Tracker – GPS tracker on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theGeo Tracker – GPS tracker in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Geo Tracker – GPS tracker on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Geo Tracker – GPS tracker running on your computer.
Geo Tracker – GPS tracker App Overview and Details
If you are looking for an excellent gps tracker, which can work with Open Street Maps or Google, love outdoor activities or travel – this is the app for you!
Record gps tracks of your trips, analyze statistics and share them with your friends!
Geo Tracker can help:
• Making the way back in an unfamiliar area without getting lost;
• Sharing your route with friends;
• Using someone else’s route from GPX, KML or KMZ file;
• Marking important or interesting points on your way;
• Locating a point on the map, if you know its coordinates;
• Showing off colorful screenshots of your accomplishments in social networks.
You can view the tracks and the surrounding area in the application using scheme from OSM, Google or Yandex, as well as satellite images from Google or Mapbox – this way you will always have the most detailed map of the area anywhere worldwide. The map areas you view are saved to your phone and remain available offline for a while (this works best for OSM maps and Mapbox’s satellite images). To record and calculate track’s statistics only a gps signal is needed – Internet is only required to download map images.
While driving, you can turn on the navigation mode, in which the map automatically rotates in the direction of travel, which greatly simplifies navigation.
The application can record tracks while being in background (on many devices, this requires additional configuration in the system – be careful! The instructions for these settings are available in the application). Power consumption in background mode is greatly optimized – on average, the phone’s charge is enough for a whole day of recording. There’s also an economy mode – you can turn it on in the app settings.
Geo Tracker calculates the following statistics:
• Distance traveled and recording time;
• Max and average speed on the track;
• Time and average speed in motion;
• Min and max altitude on the track, altitude difference;
• Vertical distance, ascent and speed;
• Min, max and average slope.
Also there are detailed charts of speed and elevation data available.
Recorded tracks can be stored as GPX, KML and KMZ files, so they can be used in other well-known applications like Google Earth or Ozi Explorer. Tracks are stored locally on your device and are not transferred to any servers.
The app does not make money from ads or your personal data. To support the development of the project, a voluntary donation can be made in the application.
Useful tips & tricks to solve common GPS issues with your smartphone:
• If you start the tracking please wait with recording your activity until the GPS signal is found.
• Restart your smartphone and make sure that you have “clear view” of the sky before you start (no disturbing objects like high buildings, forest, etc.).
• The reception conditions are permanently changing because they got influenced by the following factors: weather, season, positioning of satellites, areas with bad GPS coverage, high buildings, forest, etc.).
• Go to phone settings, choose “Location” and activate it.
• Go to phone settings, choose “Date & time” and activate the following options: “Automatic date & time” and “Automatic time zone”. It may occur that it takes longer until the GPS signal is found if your smartphone is set to the wrong time zone.
• Deactivate the airplane mode in your phone settings.
If none of these tips & tricks helped to solve your issues, deinstall the app and reinstall it again.
Be aware that Google uses in their Google Maps app not only the GPS data but also additional data of the current location from surrounding WLAN networks and/or mobile networks.
More answers to frequent questions and solutions for popular issues can be found on the website: https://geo-tracker.org/faq/?lang=en
Whats New In this Geo Tracker – GPS tracker?
– Many performance improvements were made
– Exported file names now contain date. Duplicate files can now be skipped or overwritten while exporting trips to a folder
– Fixed some issues with Tasker integration
– Fixed issue with missing names on screenshots
– Fixed issue with wrong point focus when using Google Maps
You can use the 188.8.131.5272 of Geo Tracker – GPS tracker app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Geo Tracker – GPS tracker app, Ilya Bogdanovich offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Geo Tracker – GPS tracker in the Travel & Local. The multi screen usage also is good for Geo Tracker – GPS tracker if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Ilya Bogdanovich to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Geo Tracker – GPS tracker for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Geo Tracker – GPS tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Geo Tracker – GPS tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Geo Tracker – GPS tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Geo Tracker – GPS tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.