Are you trying to install Electricity Bill Checker for PC? We will show you the installation method of Electricity Bill Checker in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 73264 times. The latest version of the Electricity Bill Checker, which is 1.40 is already have released at May 6, 2022. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
In this article, we will show you how to download Electricity Bill Checker For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Electricity Bill Checker technical specifications first.
Electricity Bill Checker Andorid App Summary
Wazeem is the developer of this Electricity Bill Checker application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 73264+ users of this app. The Electricity Bill Checker app rating is currently 1.40.
It was last updated on May 6, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|Electricity Bill Checker On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|May 6, 2022
|Get it On:
How To Download Electricity Bill Checker For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Electricity Bill Checker on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Electricity Bill Checker on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theElectricity Bill Checker in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Electricity Bill Checker on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Electricity Bill Checker running on your computer.
Electricity Bill Checker App Overview and Details
Wapda Electricity Bill Checker lets you view all the relevant details of your electricity bill, download the bill in PDF and then print it as you need.
Unlike other apps, you do not need to select the DISCO such as IESCO, LESCO, MEPCO, etc., instead, just enter the 14 digit reference number and the app will automatically select the DISCO, and show the bill.
You can download the electricity bill in PDF and later print it using your PDF reader application such as Adobe PDF Reader.
The app works for all DISCOs of the WAPDA including:
– LESCO (Lahore Electric Supply Company)
– IESCO (Islamabad Electric Supply Company)
– MEPCO (Multan Electric Power Company)
– PESCO (Peshawar Electric Supply Company)
– HESCO (Hyderabad Electric Supply Company)
– GEPCO (Gujranwala Electric Power Company)
– FESCO (Faisalabad Electric Supply Company)
– QESCO (Quetta Electric Supply Company)
The data is taken from the publicly available databases of the relevant DISCO websites.
DISCLAIMER – THIS APP HAS NO AFFILIATION WITH ANY GOVT. DEPARTMENT OF PAKISTAN:
The verification information presented in this application is taken directly from the respective websites of the concerned DISCOS. The author of this application assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content thus displayed and it does not reflect the genuineness of the vehicle or its documents / information.
Whats New In this Electricity Bill Checker?
– Fixed some runtime bugs
You can use the 1.40 of Electricity Bill Checker app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Electricity Bill Checker app, Wazeem offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Electricity Bill Checker in the Tools. The multi screen usage also is good for Electricity Bill Checker if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Wazeem to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Electricity Bill Checker for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Electricity Bill Checker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Electricity Bill Checker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Electricity Bill Checker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Electricity Bill Checker.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.