Are you trying to install Draw Something Classic for PC? We will show you the installation method of Draw Something Classic in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 59264341 times. The latest version of the Draw Something Classic, which is 2.400.080 is already have released at Feb 18, 2021. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Draw Something Classic for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Draw Something Classic For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Draw Something Classic for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Draw Something Classic.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Draw Something Classic on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Draw Something Classic and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Draw Something Classic on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Draw Something Classic On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 18, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Draw Something Classic Andorid App Summary
The Draw Something Classic was developed by the popular developer agency named Zynga. They have the Draw Something Classic in the Word category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.400.080, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 59264341 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Draw Something Classic latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Feb 18, 2021 was the last date the Draw Something Classic was updated with new features. If you want to use the Draw Something Classic on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Draw Something Classic using the emulator later on.
Draw Something Classic App Overview and Details
Draw Something is the “World’s Most Popular Drawing Game”. Have fun with your friends and family exchanging doodle art. Sketch a perfect work of art and participate in our contests. Pick up your brush and start painting now.
• You don’t need artistic skills to have fun with this game. Doodles, stick figures and sense of humor are welcome.
• Enjoy the addictive turn based drawing game in Draw & Guess mode. Sketch and show your creativity with colors.
• Guess what other artists have drawn in Guess Something mode.
• Loads of new and updated words to draw! From Science to Pop Culture, we’ve got you covered.
• Make new friends through art. Challenge friends for a quick match or partner up with new ones!
• Practice drawing and unlock color packs. We’ve got all the colors of the rainbow and then some for the best sketching and painting experience!
• Get featured on our Facebook page if your painting is awesome.
• Earn badges and unlock achievements for the words you draw.
Follow us on social media for updates, features, competitions and much more!
– Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/playdrawsomething
– Twitter: @WeDrawSomething
Whats New In this Draw Something Classic?
Under the hood fixes for a smoother, better experience
You can use the 2.400.080 of Draw Something Classic app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Draw Something Classic app, Zynga offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Draw Something Classic in the Word. The multi screen usage also is good for Draw Something Classic if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Zynga to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Draw Something Classic for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Draw Something Classic to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Draw Something Classic and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Draw Something Classic. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Draw Something Classic.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.