Are you trying to install Doka Augmented Reality for PC? We will show you the installation method of Doka Augmented Reality in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 11304 times. The latest version of the Doka Augmented Reality, which is 3.16 is already have released at Nov 24, 2020. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
We will help you download the Doka Augmented Reality for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Doka Augmented Reality on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Doka Augmented Reality on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Doka Augmented Reality, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Doka Augmented Reality, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Doka Augmented Reality appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Doka Augmented Reality by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Doka Augmented Reality on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Doka Augmented Reality On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Doka GmbH|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 24, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Doka Augmented Reality Andorid App Summary
Doka GmbH is the developer of the Doka Augmented Reality, and they have the app under the Business of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Doka Augmented Reality from them is 3.16 with over 11304 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Doka Augmented Reality is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Doka Augmented Reality is Nov 24, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Doka Augmented Reality on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Doka Augmented Reality App Overview and Details
The Doka Augmented Reality app gives you an immersive experience of defined Doka drawings. With this app you could build a bridge from 2D formwork visualization to interactive 3D models.
The current version comes with models of Doka wall formwork Framax Xlife and floor formwork Dokadek 30. Further models can be dowloaded over the internet via the Load-On-Demand function. Print the plans available in order to project the models via Augmented Reality on the drawings. The respective plans are available via doka.com/ar.
Features of Doka Augmented Reality:
• Projects 3D models on defined drawings
• Possibility to show and hide specific elements of models
• Animations for specific models
• Markerless placing of models
• View models without AR through the Orbit-Mode
• Supports English, German and Hungarian language
Whats New In this Doka Augmented Reality?
– Fixed scaling on model targets and media targets
– Fixed an issue on AR video player
– Temporarily deactivated VR mode for iOS 14
You can use the 3.16 of Doka Augmented Reality app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Doka Augmented Reality app, Doka GmbH offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Doka Augmented Reality in the Business. The multi screen usage also is good for Doka Augmented Reality if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Doka GmbH to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Doka Augmented Reality for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Doka Augmented Reality to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Doka Augmented Reality and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Doka Augmented Reality. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Doka Augmented Reality.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.