Are you trying to install ColorSnap® Visualizer for PC? We will show you the installation method of ColorSnap® Visualizer in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 3720731 times. The latest version of the ColorSnap® Visualizer, which is 8.40.0-3688-76266940 is already have released at Aug 2, 2022. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
The technical specifications of the ColorSnap® Visualizer for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
ColorSnap® Visualizer Andorid App Summary
ColorSnap® Visualizer was developed by Sherwin-Williams and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download ColorSnap® Visualizer from Google Play Store under the House & Home category. The latest version of ColorSnap® Visualizer is 8.40.0-3688-76266940 on Play store with total users of 3720731. The ColorSnap® Visualizer app has a user rating of 2.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the ColorSnap® Visualizer is Aug 2, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the ColorSnap® Visualizer on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install ColorSnap® Visualizer For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the ColorSnap® Visualizer installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the ColorSnap® Visualizer and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the ColorSnap® Visualizer on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the ColorSnap® Visualizer in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the ColorSnap® Visualizer on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|ColorSnap® Visualizer On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|House & Home
|Aug 2, 2022
|Get it On:
ColorSnap® Visualizer App Overview and Details
Instantly see any Sherwin-Williams color on your own walls, in real time. With ColorSnap Visualizer’s Paint features, you can use augmented reality or a photo of your space, and tap the wall to change its color instantly. Other features let you match the colors in a photo and quickly get color details, like where to find it in our stores and what colors complement it. Get ready to make faster, more confident color decisions with ColorSnap—only from Sherwin-Williams. In addition to overall enhancements, you can now:
• Always get to the feature you want, using the Explore, Paint and Resources tabs at the bottom of your screen
• In Explore see all our colors on the digital color wall, match a photo or scan a color number.
• In Paint see our colors in context with Instant Paint or Paint a Photo.
• In Resources to find a store, figure out how much paint you need and log into mySW to see any colors you’ve saved, even if you did it on your computer or tablet.
• More easily create, save and share your own paint color palettes
• Quickly share images of rooms you’ve “painted” in the app
Whats New In this ColorSnap® Visualizer?
Minor updates and bug fixes to improve your color exploration experience
You can use the 8.40.0-3688-76266940 of ColorSnap® Visualizer app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the ColorSnap® Visualizer app, Sherwin-Williams offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like ColorSnap® Visualizer in the House & Home. The multi screen usage also is good for ColorSnap® Visualizer if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Sherwin-Williams to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the ColorSnap® Visualizer for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This ColorSnap® Visualizer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ColorSnap® Visualizer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the ColorSnap® Visualizer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ColorSnap® Visualizer.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.