Are you trying to install Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT for PC? We will show you the installation method of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 40235 times. The latest version of the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT, which is 2.1 is already have released at Aug 2, 2018. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
The technical specifications of the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT Andorid App Summary
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT was developed by NKDigital and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT from Google Play Store under the Medical category. The latest version of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT is 2.1 on Play store with total users of 40235. The Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT app has a user rating of 3.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT is Aug 2, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 2, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT App Overview and Details
There is something in all of us that responds involuntarily to different stressors and the complexity of life which is suggested be the fundamental problem of all mental illnesses. It grows and thrives as a consequence, goes beyond tolerance, making our lives miserable. Lives are complicated and we cannot stay on top of our problems all the time. People are just being hammered in many ways and that lead to their collapse in the direction of their genetic susceptibility and biological weakness.
The CBT app is developed as a tool for introspection and will provide you with evidence-based information about emotional problems and mental disorders. It will teach you cognitive behavioural therapy and other self-help methods, and techniques, specifically designed to help with overcoming depression, generalized anxiety and worry, social anxiety and shyness, divorce and separation, loss and bereavement. It will help you test yourself, identify your problems and bring order in your life by tackling your negative thoughts and habits.
The CBT app provides practices, examples, and exercises that will help you assess and understand the roots of your worries and teach you how to suppress your negative thinking. Cognitive behavioural therapy is proven to be effective in the long term by applying the techniques and shift the way you think. It can help you find a meaning and purpose, negotiate with yourself and be free from your past.
“Such as are your habitual thoughts, such also will be the character of your mind;
For the soul is dyed by the thoughts.” Marcus Aurelius
• In the Depression section, you will learn more about psychological, medical and alternative treatments for relief, reduction, prevention and dealing with major depressive disorders, dysthymia, bipolar disorder. By using the self-help methods you can learn helpful ways of thinking, that will help overcome depression now and in the future. It will also help you to practice ways of living your life and relating to people that leave you less vulnerable to depression.
• In the Anxiety and Worry (GAD) section you will have the opportunity to learn more about anxiety and worry and whether you are a worrier. A helpful set of strategies will show you how to deal with the purpose, meaning, and content of your worries. And, at the end, you will have a different perspective on how to manage it. The program will help you tackle your mental habits, address your feelings and practice different behaviors.
• In the Social Anxiety section, you will have the opportunity to learn more about social anxiety and how to overcome shyness, reassess your predictions about how things turn out for you and challenge the way you interpret others’ responses to you. This program will teach you practical attention strategies to decrease your self-consciousness, social exposure exercises, and some social communication tips.
• In the Divorce and Separation section, you will learn about specific coping skills practices and training and helpful general practical advice. Along the way, it is worth remembering that the process of recovery from separation and divorce takes time, sometimes a long time. Rather than judge yourself for not going fast enough, it is important to give yourself credit for any small steps you make to help yourself or your children adjust to the changes.
• In the Bereavement and Loss section, you’ll find information about grief and loss, including what is actually happening when we experience grief, common emotional reactions to loss, and unhelpful myths and expectations about grief. Although it’s not possible to turn back the clock or remove the fact of a loss, you may find some of these ideas are useful for helping with your grief.
*The app is not designed to treat clinical levels of depression or anxiety, or other mental health disorders. Further counseling is needed as the diagnosis and treatment require a medical practitioner or a qualified mental health professional.
Whats New In this Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT?
Minor adjustments; Targeting latest API
You can use the 2.1 of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT app, NKDigital offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT in the Medical. The multi screen usage also is good for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the NKDigital to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – CBT.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.