Are you trying to install Backgammon Online for PC? We will show you the installation method of Backgammon Online in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 1739474 times. The latest version of the Backgammon Online, which is 1.6.2 is already have released at Jun 23, 2022. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
In this article, we will show you how to download Backgammon Online For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Backgammon Online technical specifications first.
Backgammon Online Andorid App Summary
Magic Board is the developer of this Backgammon Online application. It is listed under the Board category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1739474+ users of this app. The Backgammon Online app rating is currently 1.6.2.
It was last updated on Jun 23, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name:||Backgammon Online On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Magic Board|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Backgammon Online For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Backgammon Online on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Backgammon Online on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theBackgammon Online in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Backgammon Online on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Backgammon Online running on your computer.
Backgammon Online App Overview and Details
Backgammon (Narde) is a board game for two players on a special board.
The aim of the game – to pass all the checkers full circle before the opponent, rolling dice and moving the checkers, and withdraw the checkers from the “house”. The game requires a permanent internet connection.
• Free Credits several times a day.
• Real online multiplayer game with real people all over the world.
• Two types of game (Narde, Backgammon).
• User-friendly minimalistic interface.
• Horizontal or vertical orientation changing during play.
• Private games with password protection and ability to invite friend.
• Possibility to play next game with same players.
• Linking your account to your Google Account.
• Friends, chats, smiles, achievements, leaderboards.
Whats New In this Backgammon Online?
• Added option to delete account
• Minor improvements
You can use the 1.6.2 of Backgammon Online app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Backgammon Online app, Magic Board offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Backgammon Online in the Board. The multi screen usage also is good for Backgammon Online if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Magic Board to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Backgammon Online for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Backgammon Online to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Backgammon Online and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Backgammon Online. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Backgammon Online.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.