Are you trying to install Animal Math Kindergarten Math for PC? We will show you the installation method of Animal Math Kindergarten Math in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 47866 times. The latest version of the Animal Math Kindergarten Math, which is 1.12.0 is already have released at May 4, 2020. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
We will help you download the Animal Math Kindergarten Math for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Animal Math Kindergarten Math on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Animal Math Kindergarten Math on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Animal Math Kindergarten Math, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Animal Math Kindergarten Math, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Animal Math Kindergarten Math appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Animal Math Kindergarten Math by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Animal Math Kindergarten Math on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Animal Math Kindergarten Math On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Eggroll Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 4, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Animal Math Kindergarten Math Andorid App Summary
Eggroll Games is the developer of the Animal Math Kindergarten Math, and they have the app under the Educational of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Animal Math Kindergarten Math from them is 1.12.0 with over 47866 users under the hood. With a 4.1 rating, the Animal Math Kindergarten Math is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Animal Math Kindergarten Math is May 4, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Animal Math Kindergarten Math on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Animal Math Kindergarten Math App Overview and Details
Featuring a colorful cast of silly pets from Ralphie the Cat to Oleg the Owl, join math-explorer Emma through more than 100 fun math games on a quest to help her animal friends explore the big city!
Playable by kids of all ages with lots of positive encouragement, professional narration and catchy music.
Designed by parents and teachers, this app adheres to Common Core Standards for kindergarten math.
COUNTING & NUMBER RECOGNITION
• To 100 by ones and by tens
• Count forward beginning from a any number
• Connect counting to numbers
• Answer “How many?” questions
• Compare two numbers
ADDITION & SUBTRACTION
• Addition and subtraction with objects
• Fluently add and subtract within 5
• Compare more of, less of
CATEGORIES AND GEOMETRY
• Classify objects into given categories
• Correctly name shapes
• Analyze and compare shapes
• Items, numbers and instructions are professionally narrated
• Players are rewarded with positive encouragement
• Parental controls: Turn off sounds, music, purchases and links to our other apps
• We do not collect personal information from our users.
COMMON CORE STANDARDS
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.A.1 Count to 100 by ones and by tens.
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.A.2 Count forward beginning from a given number within the known sequence (instead of having to begin at 1).
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.B.4 Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.B.5 Count to answer “how many?” questions about as many as 20 things arranged in a line, a rectangular array, or a circle, or as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration; given a number from 1-20, count out that many objects.
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.C.7 Compare two numbers between 1 and 10 presented as written numerals.
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.OA.A.1 Represent addition and subtraction with objects, fingers, mental images, drawings1, sounds (e.g., claps), acting out situations, verbal explanations, expressions, or equations.
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.OA.A.2 Solve addition and subtraction word problems, and add and subtract within 10, e.g., by using objects or drawings to represent the problem.
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.OA.A.5 Fluently add and subtract within 5.
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.MD.A.2 Directly compare two objects with a measurable attribute in common, to see which object has “more of”/”less of” the attribute, and describe the difference. For example, directly compare the heights of two children and describe one child as taller/shorter.
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.MD.B.3 Classify objects into given categories; count the numbers of objects in each category and sort the categories by count.1
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.G.A.2 Correctly name shapes regardless of their orientations or overall size.
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.G.B.4 Analyze and compare two- and three-dimensional shapes, in different sizes and orientations, using informal language to describe their similarities, differences, parts (e.g., number of sides and vertices/”corners”) and other attributes (e.g., having sides of equal length).
“As parents and teachers, we believe in friction-free learning for kids of all ages. We strive to build fun experiences with eye-popping visuals, professional narration, catchy music, and lots of positive encouragement.
Thank you for supporting us and making our vision come to life.
– Blake, Mike & Amanda, Eggroll Games
Whats New In this Animal Math Kindergarten Math?
Performance improvements. If you love our app, please rate or review it. Thank you!
You can use the 1.12.0 of Animal Math Kindergarten Math app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Animal Math Kindergarten Math app, Eggroll Games offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Animal Math Kindergarten Math in the Educational. The multi screen usage also is good for Animal Math Kindergarten Math if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Eggroll Games to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Animal Math Kindergarten Math for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Animal Math Kindergarten Math to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Animal Math Kindergarten Math and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Animal Math Kindergarten Math. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Animal Math Kindergarten Math.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.