Are you trying to install Colony Attack for PC? We will show you the installation method of Colony Attack in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 1480585 times. The latest version of the Colony Attack, which is 3.0.122 is already have released at Dec 15, 2017. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
The latest Colony Attack for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Colony Attack Andorid App Summary
Geek Beach has developed the Colony Attack for Android. You can find it under the Strategy category on Play Store. Since its inception, Colony Attack has got over 1480585+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 3.0.122
The latest update of Colony Attack is Dec 15, 2017 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Colony Attack App Overview and Details
★★★★★ Create your planet, build your fleet, explore the universe and FIGHT! ★★★★★
As the commander of your own colony you must prepare to fight for supremacy or simply fight for survival.
This massively multiplayer space game allows you to create everything you need to grow your colony, build a powerful fleet of warships and attack other planets. As you battle for dominance you can choose to fight pirates, attack player planets or explore asteroids, stars and other deep space wonders looking for treasures.
– Build ships including Fighters, Corvettes, Battleships, and the awesome Dreadnaught are ready to command.
– Develop buildings such as Sensor Arrays, Plasma facilities, Research centers and Armories.
– Research to unlock powerful Shields, Armor and new ships through the tech tree.
– The Universe is populated with Planets, Asteroid fields, Debris, Nebulae and Stars to explore.
– Join alliances, make friends and wage war with other alliances around the galaxy
– Compete in daily events against players all over the world
– Attack other player planets or AI planets including the Empire and Pirates.
– One Universe, every player amongst millions of stars, no more server selection.
– Play with your friends, top the leaderboard, become a Warlord of the galaxy.
Install “Colony Attack” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Colony Attack on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Colony Attack on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Colony Attack and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Colony Attack as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|Colony Attack On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Dec 15, 2017
|Get it On:
Whats New In this Colony Attack?
– New outpost battles button on the Battles tab
– Button added to ‘Request’ the outpost coordinates
– Coordinate requests posted to the outpost feed
– Renamed ‘Activity’ tab on outposts to ‘Attacks’
– Various Bug Fixes
You can use the 3.0.122 of Colony Attack app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Colony Attack app, Geek Beach offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Colony Attack in the Strategy. The multi screen usage also is good for Colony Attack if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Geek Beach to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Colony Attack for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Colony Attack to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Colony Attack and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Colony Attack. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Colony Attack.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.