Are you trying to install Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker for PC? We will show you the installation method of Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 106366 times. The latest version of the Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker, which is 1.5 is already have released at Jan 26, 2022. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker Andorid App Summary
Under the Health & Fitness category on Google Play store, Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker has over 106366 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Visionary Labs has developed the Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.5.
Until this latest version, Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.8. This latest version was last updated on Jan 26, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Visionary Labs|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Jan 26, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker App Overview and Details
Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker keeps track of your health factors like blood sugar / glucose level, blood pressure, weight, hemoglobin level. In addition, you can also add tags, mood and breads units taken.
You can view the charts of blood sugar / glucose level, weight, Bread unit taken, blood pressure, mood condition, hemoglobin level. You can view filtered chart data by tags and time.
You can view statistics of Blood sugar / glucose level (minimum, average, and maximum), Blood pressure (minimum, average, and maximum) and weight.
You can export health report in pdf or excel format file. Later you can open, share, and delete these files. You can take backup of your health data on your local device or on google drive. You can restore old health data from backup.
Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker app features:
– Keeps track of blood sugar level and other health factors – blood pressure, weight, hemoglobin level etc.
– It can also keep track of tags, mood, breads units taken
– Shows line charts of blood sugar level, weight, bread unit taken, blood pressure, mood condition, hemoglobin level etc.
– Exports health report in pdf or excel files.
– Backup (local and drive) and restore features are also available.
– You can set units of measurements from settings.
– Feasible data settings for tracking health factors.
– You can add notifications or reminders at your specific time and on specific days.
Whats New In this Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker?
— minor bug fixed
— android 11 compatible
— improved UI
You can use the 1.5 of Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker app, Visionary Labs offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker in the Health & Fitness. The multi screen usage also is good for Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Visionary Labs to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.