Are you trying to install ASD Tests for PC? We will show you the installation method of ASD Tests in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 11301 times. The latest version of the ASD Tests, which is 1.4 is already have released at Nov 13, 2017. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
The latest ASD Tests for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
ASD Tests Andorid App Summary
Dr. Fadi Fayez has developed the ASD Tests for Android. You can find it under the Medical category on Play Store. Since its inception, ASD Tests has got over 11301+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 2.6 rating and the latest version of it is 1.4
The latest update of ASD Tests is Nov 13, 2017 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
ASD Tests App Overview and Details
This app is solely for research purposes and not for commercial use. The app contains Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) tests to enable parents, care givers, and academic researchers access them. These tests are not diagnostic tools rather they are behavioral tests that just pinpoint to autistic traits. The app can be freely downloaded and distributed but cannot be used for financial gain.
Install “ASD Tests” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the ASD Tests on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the ASD Tests app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install ASD Tests.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|ASD Tests On Your PC
|Dr. Fadi Fayez
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Nov 13, 2017
|Get it On:
Whats New In this ASD Tests?
Fixed few bugs.
You can use the 1.4 of ASD Tests app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the ASD Tests app, Dr. Fadi Fayez offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like ASD Tests in the Medical. The multi screen usage also is good for ASD Tests if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Dr. Fadi Fayez to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the ASD Tests for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This ASD Tests to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ASD Tests and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the ASD Tests. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ASD Tests.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.