Are you trying to install Analog Clock for PC? We will show you the installation method of Analog Clock in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 80432 times. The latest version of the Analog Clock, which is 1.36 is already have released at Nov 5, 2021. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
So, you want to download the Analog Clock for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Analog Clock Andorid App Summary
The Analog Clock is listed under the Personalization category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Analog Clock is Delka&Toni. The current version of Analog Clock is 1.36 with a total user count of 80432 and an overall user rating of 4.6.
Nov 5, 2021 was the last date the Analog Clock was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Analog Clock For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Analog Clock on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Analog Clock to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Analog Clock. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Analog Clock on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Analog Clock on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|Analog Clock On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Nov 5, 2021
|Get it On:
Analog Clock App Overview and Details
The magic on the time and the space are presented from this beautiful live wallpaper which shows an analog clock.
The features are:
– 3D wallpaper with OpenGL Technology for a Hd experience.
– Three different analog clock skins.
– Seven awesome cosmos and space pictures.
– Ccan show seconds hand.
– Customizable effects: Stars, Voyager and Sputnik probes.
Creators: Delka Georgieva & Antonio Ruiz
Whats New In this Analog Clock?
You can use the 1.36 of Analog Clock app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Analog Clock app, Delka&Toni offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Analog Clock in the Personalization. The multi screen usage also is good for Analog Clock if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Delka&Toni to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Analog Clock for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Analog Clock to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Analog Clock and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Analog Clock. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Analog Clock.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.