Are you trying to install Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator for PC? We will show you the installation method of Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 642845 times. The latest version of the Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator, which is 1.0.21 is already have released at Jun 30, 2016. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
The latest Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator Andorid App Summary
IPACS has developed the Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator for Android. You can find it under the Simulation category on Play Store. Since its inception, Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator has got over 642845+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.21
The latest update of Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator is Jun 30, 2016 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator App Overview and Details
Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator lets you explore the world of flying in a quality never seen before. With this Flight Simulator you can fly with a large selection of highly detailed aircraft with fully animated 3D cockpits in the fantastic region of Switzerland. Experience the thrill of speed flying the F/A-18 Hornet low-level through deep valleys and over the highest peaks of the Swiss alps. Land the majestic Boeing 747 at Zurich International Airport, take a relaxing flight in a sailplane and climb in thermals or practice your aerobatic skills in high performance aerobatic aircraft like the Extra 330.
Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator sets a high value on realistic flight dynamics, highly detailed aircraft and a stunning, photo realistic, scenery. At the same time, Aerofly 1 features an intuitive user interface and requires virtually no training time.
Take your seat in the cockpit and enjoy flying over the famous Swiss Alps and their glaciers with this fantastic Flight Simulator.
• Over 30 airports with 3D buildings to choose from
• Choose from 16 aircraft (Cessna 172, Airbus A320, Boeing 737 + 747, F/A-18 Hornet, P-38 Lightning, … )
• The Cessna 172 and the Pitts biplane are included for free. All other aircraft are available as In-App purchases
• Highly detailed and animated 3D cockpits in all aircraft
• Realistic flight dynamics
• Animated flight displays an instruments in cockpits
• Sophisticated autopilot
• High resolution aerial images covering all of Switzerland
• PAPI runway lights
• Altitude Callouts
• Over 15000 square miles flyable area
• Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy navigation
• Adjustable wind, thermals and turbulence
• Replay system
• Different view modes: Follow, Cockpit, Fly by, Tower, HUD view and many more
Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator requires a good and fast Smartphone or Android Tablet to run smoothly.
Install “Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Jun 30, 2016
|Get it On:
Whats New In this Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator?
– This release fixes a bug with NVIDIA Shield K1 and other devices that support OpenGL ES 3.2
You can use the 1.0.21 of Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator app, IPACS offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator in the Simulation. The multi screen usage also is good for Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the IPACS to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Aerofly 1 Flight Simulator.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.