Are you trying to install AcciDent for PC? We will show you the installation method of AcciDent in Windows, Mac, Linux PC. This app has been installed over 3967 times. The latest version of the AcciDent, which is 1.0.1 is already have released at Aug 27, 2019. Let’s help you download the app on your PC and enjoy it on computers like you do on your phone.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the AcciDent For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
AcciDent App Overview and Details
AcciDent App Overview and Details
Dental accidents are on the increase! However knowledge on how to handle dental trauma in general practice is often lacking.
AcciDent is a great asset for your practice because without too much effort, it is easy to find all necessary information for the diagnosis and treatment of such cases.
It is a valuable tool for your daily practice and turns an emergency into a manageable situation.
Download & Install AcciDent For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the AcciDent on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the AcciDent on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired AcciDent result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the AcciDent will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the AcciDent with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the AcciDent on your PC.
|App Name:||AcciDent On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Prof. Dr. Andreas Filippi|
|Updated on:||Aug 27, 2019|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
AcciDent Andorid App Summary
Prof. Dr. Andreas Filippi is the developer of this AcciDent application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3967+ users of this app. The AcciDent app rating is currently 1.0.1.
It was last updated on Aug 27, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Whats New In this AcciDent?
Bugfix of the white Screen on Android devices
You can use the 1.0.1 of AcciDent app in the PC using the emulator. Also, the AcciDent app, Prof. Dr. Andreas Filippi offers better features and usability compared to similar apps, and easier to use on bigger computer screen.
You’ll find very little number of apps like AcciDent in the Medical. The multi screen usage also is good for AcciDent if you use the emulator we’ve suggested above to run it. It is available on Android, Desktop, Laptop, as well as Mac.
If you faced any problem using the app, contact through the Prof. Dr. Andreas Filippi to get support. You can also let us know that so that we can also help you resolve it.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the AcciDent for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This AcciDent to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AcciDent and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at windowsoffline, we also don’t use our own server to download the AcciDent. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AcciDent.
If you have any query about the app or about windowsoffline, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.